Monday, August 13, 2007

Lotsa stuff

Today I got back to the gym and did a pretty good HIIT. I am absolutely miserable in my body right now. I told Mark last night I feel like I'm wearing a fat suit. It feels so unnatural and icky. He says sarcastically "hey, you should get a gym membership!" Punk. Like he can talk. Then he says he lets his stomach hang out on purpose so that people will think he's just a regular guy and he won't intimidate anybody. It was something like that. hehe what a goof. I talked to Maddy about doing a biggest loser with some people (um Jill and Casey, I don't think you guys qualify...you have to have excess fat ;) But whoever wants to can do it with us. We haven't officially started yet but I'm not waiting, I had to start today. I may have to go back to the Dr. and get my prescription fat burner to jumpstart me and get me through the fall/holidays like last year. It worked so good.

Tomorrow Dayton starts preschool 2 days per week. I am already so sad! He has always been my little buddy, and he is just getting so big! There is something about he last one that is just, I don't know. I will for sure be choked up tomorrow. We met his teacher and he is carpooling with 2 friends so he should be fine. I promised him we'd go find him a cool backpack and snack box this afternoon. He got his folder at meet the teacher and has been carrying it around ever since.

Today is my day for babysitting co-op so its housecleaning and laundry day. Gotta get ready for the week! Monday and tuesday are my down days to get prepared for the crazy rest of the week/ weekend, so I try to keep things chill and get geared up. Mark is working for his friend Mike today anyway so I have some time to focus on the house. So I guess I better go focus on it, huh?

6 comments:

Amy said...

Hey Janel!! I am starting back up today as well. Glad to see you too. Have a good day.

KatieFeldmom said...

Mine starts preschool in 2 weeks .... I'm getting myself ready for it .... gonna be a tearjerker of a day.

Here's to a great week for you!!!

Casey said...

Is he going to the same preschool as Bailey & Brody? I know you were talking about it but I didn't see you at the "meet the teacher" thing.

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey thanks for the comment. You're so sweet. I have to agree on Christian Bale being a hottie. If you haven't already you need to watch Batman Begins with him as Batman. Wowza! Anyway I'm excited you're kids are back in school and you seem to be feeling much better. I miss doing HIIT workouts... but it won't be long before I'll be hitting them hard. I'm doing well at my walking though which is pretty much all the Doctor will ok. And I'm still only like 1 pound above my pre-pregnancy weight. Take it easy and know that you still look great to everyone else even though you don't think so!

Maddy said...

YES! We have to start the biggest loser! I did weights this morning, but then I ate 3 cookies. I need something to be ACCOUNTABLE for!

Anonymous said...

Wish I lived closer...I'd do the biggest loser with you!

Hug your little ones extra tight! Mine started 5th grade, complete with the eyeroll and "You can lay out my clothes but do NOT try and make me look nice. No buttons. Just shorts & a t-shirt."

*sigh*