Saturday, August 04, 2007

update

So the latest is they think I have pneumonia, but now I've been on the antibiotics for 4 days, so whatever they find out who cares because I'm half healed now anyway. I almost went to the ER with a headache Friday night, but after I got up and walked around it was just a tiny bit better (it had stayed bad even after 5 Celebrex and lots of other pain meds so the DR was worried) and after a while I was able to sleep. Being so sleep deprived was not the best way to handle the coughing, sore throat and headache, it was not one of my better moments. Now I'm down to just coughing and no voice. And tiredness. I guess I will survive it after all, unless they find something else. I think I had strep too, but I never got the results of that back. I'm taking tomorrow off from all activities and then monday looks like I'll be back on function mode again.

Mark is taking an extra day off this week for his birthday (he gets a paid vaca day for it each year) and I think he's angling to go to Vegas with his friends overnight. He is offering me a 2 day trip to Thatcher to hang with my mom/sister BY MYSELF and you betcha I'm going for it. Oooooh, I can read, sleep, chat, make awesome cards, go to see Hairspray in the middle of the day........H E A V E N!!!!!I am all over it. I hope it works out.

6 comments:

mamanicky said...

Oh I hope you get feeling better soon!! That's hard trying to be a mommy while you're feeling half alive. That note about going to see Hairspray in the middle of the day makes me sooooooooo jealous! Enjoy every second!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey you! I sure hope those antibiotics are kicking in. And you're gonna love Hairspray. It's seriously one of my new favorite movies. You deserve some you time with the girls. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest!

KatieFeldmom said...

Hope you are back to 100% soon. Take care and my fingers are crossed that your day away goes as planned.

doidle said...

Gosh, Janel, I'm so sorry you were so sick!!!!! You are so amazing to take care of 7 kids when you're sick. And get laundry & cleaning done. Wow.

Udenia said...

ahhh sweetie, I hope you feel better, I know how hard it is when you are sick and got kids to take care of. your a trooper! take the days off and enjoy them! You deserve it! Take care now! Udenia

Anonymous said...

hope you are all better today!