Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Tick tock!!

I just realized I only have about 6 weeks till my birthday!!! Yikes! I can't be feeling this fugly when I turn 33, it will be a birthday-suicide!!! LOL How much poundage is realistic to shed in 6 weeks? 10?? OK, I'm going for 10. 15 would be great, but I'm OK with 10. Gym tomorrow, groceries on friday........I can't wait to get back on it!! For my birthday I am asking Mark for a microdermabrason facial. My face is like the grand canyon filled in with tar. No really, I think I'm getting Rosacea, its getting worse. My pores are craters and my broken capilaries have about doubled in the last few months. Yucky yuck. I'm like one big blackhead. Ew. Thank goodness for Bare Minerals!

Other than my skin, things are good :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! You can do it Janel!!! Here's to 6 weeks to a healthier YOU!!! Hey and bonus: once you start exercising and eating healthier, you're skin will look marvelous!

Red-E-Fitness Motivators said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Colorado Kid said...

You tell Mark that if his chuncky buddy can do it he can!!! Hit the gym that is... add this, Randy Coutre would make excuses like that!!!

Casey

Sorry, wrong log in

Pamela said...

just poppin in for a sec... sorry to hear you were sick hon :( glad you are better :) Email me when you have a sec.. we can aim for your b-day together if you want!

Maddy said...

I hear ya! My sister is getting married in December and all I can think is -- OH MY GOSH! I do not want to the fat one in the pictures!

Of course it's still 5 months away, so I continue to eat oreos. . . and then by the time december gets here, I'll think , "It's so close -- what's the point?"

I need to wean Sadie so I at least lose the boobs.

Anonymous said...

Hey you! I went to my dermo and had skin problems. She gave me a cream to use and I actually use baby wash (soap free) on my face and it works great.
My mom has rosacea and so far, I have avoided it. Talk to your doc for sure!

chantal2bfit said...

I hope I can look half as great as you when I turn 33. I'm only a little over a year away!