Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Sunday

Sunday started out a bit rough. Mark didn't get home in time for church, and Wyatt was sick so without a babysitter I ended up just making it to Primary to do the music. I was trying to get Cade and Sadie to get ready and come with me but Cade had a complete MELTDOWN over his shoes and his hair and some other stuff, so I was a bit frazzled. 11 year old freak-outs are no easier to handle than 3 year old freak-outs. Besides my buddy aunt flow is REALLY not liking me this go-round. I came home and crashed for about 3 hours. I went straight to my room, I didn't even go in the kitchen or say hi to anybody, I just crashed. I felt MUCH better when I woke up, even though it was to my visiting teacher who I enjoy chatting with, it was just a little too long of a visit.

Then Mark and I took the kids out to his dispatch station for family time to pick up my 9x13 pan he left there last night after the pot luck. We sang and had fun the whole way there and back, so that was good, my kids know I don't hate them :D Right about the time we got home Mark got called in to work till midnight. It will be a fun shift though, he will be watching $350,000 cash during a poker tourney at the Casino. He was happy to have something fun to do for work for a change. Then tomorrow he has a training at the driving course, which will be fun because, um, what guy dosent' love practicing his Dukes of Hazzard driving skills and get paid for it??? LOL

Tomorrow Wyatt will be home from school, I may have to take him to the Dr in the afternoon, because he has a fever and his throat hurts, so I'm thinking strep. But in the morning I have to go to a lady's house and give her a perm on her looooong hair, that will take me a couple hours (about 3-4 hours) but I'm charging her an arm and a leg so its worth my time. I'm staying up late tonight to get things done because it looks like another insane week.

So much for "oh yeah, all my kids are in school, I'll have time for stuff". Whateva!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

You got a new background! Sorry Wyatt is sick now. You guys really need a break from the sickness stuff. Hope he is on the mend fast...purely for your sanity and free time! :) And good luck with the looooong hair perm. You deserve a few days off at the gym on arms for doing that one!

smilingsarahbear said...

I like your new layout. When I complain about being overwhelmed I just need to visit your blog. You handle it so well and make it seem possible to handle the hard times of child bearing. Hang in there.. you're doing a great job! Don't do what I do and stress... just enjoy your blessings! And yeah... you definitely need to see Wild Hogs- it's a good stress reliever!

Maddy said...

If my kids end up with Strep, they're staying at your house for the week ;p