Alright well Wyatt is fine. No fever, he feels fine. Must have just been a 36 hour thing. So Maddy you can relax :D
What the heck do people make their families for dinner? I'm SO out of ideas. My usual 14 standby's are getting way past boring. Also, if you noticed my new blog look (somehow my cool black and pink disapeared, and Zoot designs seems to be out of order) but I forgot to save my links list and lost everybody. I'll try to get everybody back on as soon as I can. I needed to edit my list and add some new ones anyway, so it's alright.
I guilted Mark into doing football practice tonight, so I get to hang out at home.
Hearing Casey K announcing that she's doing the BFL challenge has REALLY got my wheels spinning. I think we should combine their BFL challenge into the biggest loser thing and do it for real. In fact, I am going to dust off Dana's Body of Work tapes (yes, VHS tapes) and we should all watch them. If you don't have a VCR I have a little one we can watch it on. I have never actually seen them. *GASP* I know, I've been a BFL fraud all of these years, I've never seen the dang things. Thats why I still have Dana's. I have a huge advantage over everybody since I have done it before and I have the most fat to lose. So I guess I"m going to have to kick everybody's booty. Yay for me!!!! LOL Anybody else want to join in the butt-kickin' I'm dishing out over here???
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
OK, phew! We can still be neighbors ;p
I'm totally in for a weight loss thing, but we'l have to sit down and work out the details, and of course do the horrible weigh in.
I still can't figure out why Casey is doing BFL. Where does she think she has weight to lose? Oh well! Let's do it!!
Also, I'm no help dinner wise since I never make dinner. If I do it's usually -- pasta and ground turkey/meatballs, quesidillas, or burritos. Mostly I can only cook ground turkey and use tortillas. Dustin makes a yummy pasta with pepper, olive oil, peas and ground beef. Oh! And sometimes I stick chicken in the crock pot with curry sauce. Dustin has a ton of yummy recipes, so you'll have to talk to him!
My girlfriend sat down and came up with categories -- Mexican, Pastas, Crock Pot, Salads and Quick and Easy and then they have one of those every night of the week. One night is left overs -- though I doubt you ever have leftovers with Cade in the house, and then one night they eat out.
Wow -- longest comment EVER!
Maddy you are too kind. I must hide it well cause sister there's definitely some problem areas that I need to work on. And as far as dinner ideas for you Janel, I'm afraid I'm of no help either. I actually made lasagna the other night to take to somebody that just had a baby and Bailey wouldn't believe us that I had actually made it.
Janel you crack me up about losing weight...you too Maddy for that! You both are super skiny. I love to cook and "concot" things. I use a receipe once and then try and remember it the next go round and end up with some other concoction that we enjoy. I am sure none of our recipes are healthy though. They all have a cream of something in them. My MIL is a personal chef and she has given me all her recipes. Her cooking is incredible. That is why I gained all my weight. And since I use all her recipes....it's never going away! Good thing we fit right in here where everything is bigger and better!!!
Have you ever used Kraft's website? You can type in the ingredients you have on had and then they give you all different ideas to make. I love that when the old brain isn't working.
Okay...my comment is longer than your post...sorry! Good luck on your unneeded weightloss endevors...and new dinner ideas! :)
I hate the dinner thing too. Same stuff all the time.
Hi Janel! I have some lychees I share with you for dinner. Ewww! I use the Kraft Food website alot for dinner ideas and then tweek them to our liking. I love crockpot dinners too because it doesn't heat up the house.
Good luck with your BFL all you skinny hot mommas!
Janel, try savingdinner.com. It's truly awesome. Most is fairly healthy.
I'm hittin it hard core too!
Hey there. If you go to my blog under my links I have a ton of food and recipe blogs/websites. I'm also gonna start posting my menus so if you ever want any of the recipes let me know. I can't wait to start an official BFL challenge in January after my son is born. I think I'm going to start just a modified nutrition portion of BFL the 2nd week of September when I'm 24 weeks and be done at 36 weeks. I'm pretty restricted exercise wise because of earlier complications with this pregnancy but I can still walk which I will be starting up again soon. Good luck with your challenge!
Post a Comment