wierd right now. I really love being busy, I love it. It keeps me together, mentally and physically. I love to work hard, I get so much satisfaction from it. Today was just one of those never-ending days that started to unravel. And since Mark is busy arresting people (like gay brothers who fight over their boyfriend and attack each other with barbeque spears and Bottles of Jack Daniels)He can't really listen to my vent so I get to unload it here :D
I babysit part time which is fine, but today the 6 year old and Dayton were literally duking it out. Dayton had painted me a butterfly in preschool and is so super proud of it. When she asked if she could see it he said no, but she took it anyway and he completely freaked out, and while scuffling over it she shoved him to the ground, and he came back at her with his liitle rage (It was almost funny....but not) and clocked her right in the head with a quick left/right BAMMO. This was quite the ordeal, the girl is used to ruling the roost at home and getting catered to, so a house like ours is a big learning experience. We had a big talk and everybody said sorry sincerely and she was wanting to stay when her mom came, so I guess I did a pretty good job of patching things up. :D So after I had made magic bars(naughty!) to give to some neighborhood helpers and VT people, AND dinner, and listened to the boys fight over stupid action figures and went to a football scrimmage (in which Cade did AWESOME!) I realized that Cooper is seriously sick. Luckily football was over by 8 and I got the kids home and had Cade babysit (he actually got them bathed and in jammies and started the rest of his homework...I was so amazed!) I took Sadie and Coop to urgent care. I just don't have time tomorrow, I'm babysittting 8 am to 7 pm. I just felt like this day would never end as I was driving to the UC. Luckily they are strep free, they just have a bug and are not contagious anymore. Then of course its finishing Cades homework till 10:30 and now I have the headache. It has been a long stressful day and tomorrow is shaping up to be somewhat similar.
On the good side, I was out of time this morning to go to the gym, and it was upper body day, so I pulled out the weights and bench and did it at home while I watched Regis and Kelly. Go ME!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Oh man, that day does not even sound the least little bit fun. YUCK! Hopefully you found few quiet minutes today.
Sorry your days are so nutty! Mark's sound pretty interesting too! Hope you get some relief from all the sickness stuff too. You guys have all had your fair share of UC lately!
How you do all of that in one day, I will never know! Super Mom you certainly are!
Why have I never thought of getting urinals? Another reason to idolize you Janel!!!!!
Post a Comment