And I don't even have to do them. I am trying to be a good parent and make my kids do their chores. I'm usually really bad about just giving them one or 2 minor things to do and doing the rest myself, but after being told I am a terrible parent by my parents and Mark, I decided I better stop micromanging things and let go a little. It is freakin driving me CRAZY!!They just DO NOT understand that they could get what I have given them completely done in less than a half hour if they would just buckle down together and DO IT instead of arguing over whos stuff is who's and stop getting distracted. All TVs and such have been suspended but they just continue to fight and I am so sick of taking away privelges and punishing. I say "lets get it done and we'll go to a movie with dad later" and last about 3 minutes. I"m really trying to stay out of it and let them figure it out but I don't think they are ready to be turned loose to their own cleaning devices yet. I could be done with it all had I just done it myself, but I know that is not going to teach them, and I just want the house cleaned up. So I'm trying to hide in the office (after I had to point out every single scrap of everything that had to be picked up in here....I'ts like they are completely blind to the wrappers and papers). Cade is pretty good about taking charge and getting them to do their stuff, but he gets a little power-hungry and starts yelling at everbody (geeeee, I wonder where he gets that?)Today so far he is doing well at managing the troops. Sadie has been screeching at everyone and bossing everyone around and NOT being nice, so Cooper told her to shut up (not acceptable in this house) and she threw his shoe at him. Then stormed off to her room and pouted.
Bottom line, I'm going to the temple this morning to help my sister (Its her second time) and I want to come home to something that resembles a house, not a garbge waste dump so we can be happy. I mean I can be happy. Then Mark wants me to make this special pistachio ice cream dessert for work tonight and he wants to take the kids to do something as a family today like a movie, so my day is now booked until the swim party tonight. So much for lazy Saturday.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
I just love girls -- why are they so stinking bossy? I can just envision this being our Saturdays in the future!
I hope the Temple was the nice relief you needed! See you tonight.
Post a Comment