I had a HORRIBLE nights sleep last night, the worst I can ever remember. the stupid anibiotics give me a metal taste in my mouth and pair that with a sore throat and I was waking up every hour trying to coat my throat with something. It was so funny, I had gotten a big ol symphony bar in a "wah wah poor me" moment at the pharmacy and I kept it by my bed so that when I woke up with this nasty metal taste I could erase it for long enough to get back to sleep for a few minutes. It was misery. Now I'm living on cough drops that take the taste away a little and make my throat feel better. I don't know If I can do 10 days of this disgusting taste. Still no word on what I actually have. I managed to medicate enough to get a bunch of work done today, everything is all sanitized, enough clothes are clean to get me throught he next couple days, and I am ready for a little nap before I have to care for 7 children from after school till 7 tonight. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!Chicken soup (I made last night) and a nap is whats goin down right now.
P.S. 7 kids are really hard to manage after school. Especially the ones that aren't your own. 3.5 hours and counting. It is worth it though.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
Hope you feel better soon. Take care.
Yo! I thought 5 kids was tough! But 7 kids...after school? And you're sick? Dang! You're awesome!
Post a Comment