My cell phone got stolen (well, I left it at the movie theater accidentally) but when I went back for it it was gone and the jerk was using it (a LOT) so I had to turn it off. Its driving me crazy to think there are people trying to call me and they are getting a busy signal. Luckily I have a vonage line here at the house but most people don't know it. I've sent out e-mails, but it is still bugging me. Tomorrow I am calling all my hair clients to give them my new #. I'll get the old one back as soon as I get a new phone, but that could be a couple weeks still. GRRRR! ANNOYING!!!! Between this, my debit cards being hacked (4 different cards in 5 months) and my documents being stolen,I'm ready to SCREAM!!! I now have no bank accounts, no birth certificate, and no cell phone. L O S E R!!!!
On a happier note I changed my hair color back to its original dark, with no highlights. FUN! I really like it and then my neighbor Jill cut it tonight, it looks cute. I'll take pics tomorrow when the bags under my eyes are lessened. :D
12 days till SCHOOL starts!! WOO HOOOOOOO!!
Here is a picture of the cake I made for the wedding. Its not the best but I still don't have the real pics, so it will have to do. This is after I had carried the entire thing (all 40 lbs of it!) back to the house and it sat out in the heat all night, so its a little wilted. You get the idea though.

6 comments:
Hey Janel! sorry about your phone. i never programmed your other number in my cell so emai me. Also i'm soooo proud of you for being commited this week to working out. i'm still in my" no time for exercise" but i know i could make time if i wanted to. it will be soo much easier when the kids are back in school. we are also counting down!! chin up. lol
Hey what's up? Sorry I had my settings on my blog all messed up so I did not see your comment. I hope all is well with you and mark and the kids!!!
Stay safe and happy!
Casey
So sorry about the phone. I hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later.
Can't wait to see you with brown hair!!!
Love the cake, but I'm not getting something .... you carried it home? Does that mean no one ate it? Was it just for show?
In any case, it was very pretty!!!
Actually Katie I carried it into the house (of the place we had the reception) and then took the top off for the bride and groom and chucked the rest. We served sheetcake to the guests. This cake was just for fun and for them to "cut".
Janel!! I am so glad you commented in my blog. We miss you guys a ton. Sorry your life has been crazy! You know you could just start over and head on over here! The stars at night are big and bright!! :) Chelsea
Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous. So stinking pretty. I can't believe you chucked it!
Post a Comment