Yes, I am slug woman. I am in a funky funk, that is for sure. I feel OK, just tired all the time (hmm, wonder why?) all this sleeping in and naps are not good for me anymore. I can't wait for school to get back in so that I can get some structure again. OK, I could just carve myself some structure, but lemme tell you, it is TOO HOT for structure. Who wants to move their big body around when its 115 degrees 24 hours a day?? I certainly don't feel like bouncing around. Its like reverse hibernation for all the cold weather folks with their winter blahs. I have summer vacation blahs. Hopefully this week is the low point and the next 2 weeks I can get back into the swing of things to get ready for school.
Cade was whisked off last minute by my dad to go to Texas for 2 weeks to a fiddling camp. It should be fun for him but I kinda miss him already. Even though he was driving me crazy i.e."Can a person actually DIE from boredom??" LOL so he will be home 2 days before school starts. Crazy. The other kids are totally addicted to this Penguin world website. Its cute, you make up a penguin and meet other penguins and go on adventures with your new friends. So its constant computer regulation and time-keeping.
Anyway, I've been reading all of your blogs, and hopefully I will start posting soon. I just wanted to give all my blends a shout out, you guys are whats keeping me in the fitness game. I love seeing some of you kicking butt, and others of you who are "off" right now, I don't feel so alone :D I'll be back and fighting and kicking booty really soon.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

1 comment:
Hello slugwoman! actually I never saw you as a slug but a beautful person! I have missed reading your blog and looking at all the pictures. I will soon have pictures up of my new house. Painted almost every room except the spare bedroom and the gym. I am exhausted and understand how you feel but you will jump back, I know you will... take care sweetie and I hope to see you at one of the BFL events soon! Udenia
Post a Comment