Do you ever go through times where you get apprehensive about blogging because you feel sick of hearing yourself go on about yourself?? Kinda feeling like that now, like...I think I'm really sick of myself. Oh well, not much I can do about it, I guess. This is for posterity, its my journal.
Car update: I am VICTORIOUS!!! It took a week and a lot of phone calling, but I am escaping a 2,000 DOLLAR repair bill for 250 bucks. Bottom line-Ford authorized the dealership to do ALL possible repairs (even unnecessary ones I had verbally forbidden, like new and improved spark plugs) without even notifying me, let alone ask my permission. My dealership really went to bat for me and got it worked out. Add to that the fact that their entire system (at Ford) has been down since Friday morning. I have been 1 full week without my car or getting anything resolved because they were shut down. So YAY ME!! Woman 1, Ford,0! I gotta hand it to the dealership, they did me right. Woo HOOO! I get to pick it up in the a.m.
Wedding pic update.... What?? Was there a wedding?? It was so long ago I practically forgot. Sheesh. Mabye tomorrow.
Summer vacation: Not too horribly hellish. Today we splurged and saw Ratatouille and also went to Red Robin for dinner. Tomorrow, pool and gym for sure. Trying to stay busy, and have been putting the kids to work. School starts in 3 weeks, I might actually make it. I am having some little sadness pangs thinking of my little Wyatt baby off to kindergarten all day long. Awwwwwwwwww. Times are a-changin.
Fitness: Baaaaaaaaaad.
Thats all I guess. I think I should be glad theat the drama is on the down low right now. Its great. I am so super blessed.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Silly girl...we read your blog to read about YOU and what's going on in your life.
Congrats on the car! That's awesome news.
Awesome job on the car!!!
School is 3 weeks? Wow!!!
Dang, school already? Good job on the car.
Stef was here!
=)
Hello there! Long time no blog! I am in my new house and can't wait to post some new pictures for all of you! How many of you are going to Tennessee Weekend thing? Some will be coming up that weekend and driving up with me in my SUV! Can't wait, hope to see you and way to go with FORD. I love my Explorer!
Post a Comment