

I realized I never did post the shorties first day of school pics. Its going pretty good. Heres a little mommyhood nugget to put away in your cap........If you let your kids do fun stuff(football, chorus, dance, soccer) then you have stuff to threaten to take away when they try to not do their homework, reading, chores, etc. Its all about negotiation and you have to give yourself something to dangle in their face. So far its working, hope it continues.
SO I'm still really feeling crappy and achy and coughing so I went to the Dr and she thinks I have pneumonia. I go in for a chest x-ray tomorrow. Bah! At first I was ticked because I only had 1 time slot to do it in and that was my gym time but then I realized that I sounded stupid to myself. Hello, if you need a chest x-ray, the gym probably shouldn't be your next stop. Then my first hair appt. rescheduled so now I guess I'm just resting and babysitting tomorrow. I start antibiotics tonight and mabye it will miraculously cure me by tomorrow. I doubt it but mabye. I'd really like to be in BED right now but I have to wait till Mark gets back from the football meeting so I can go get my prescription. At least he went to the meeting, I know he'd rather be home since he just worked all day on both his only 2 days off. Anyway, enough of my granny talk about my aches and pains and pills, I'm outta here. :D

8 comments:
The kiddos are adorable!!! I like the mommy hint. I'm gonna need to use that soon. My kids are getting away with not doing anything this whole summer. It's time to step it up a notch!
I hope the antibiotics kick in soon and you are feeling back to being yourself really soon.
Sweets, I hope you feel better, I am not feeling well and neither is Cameron, he has alittle problem with his digestive tract right now and MAN are we going thru the pull-ups. I wish he was back in school, driving me absolutely crazy and I have school so you are lucky in that aspect but I do wish you weren't sick, that stinks when you got a handfull to deal with on a daily basis. How is the car running? I am hoping to get a new Expedition in about 2 years, when I am done with college. take care and take care of yourself!
I would never laugh at you wanting to remember. So...I have a very quick solution for you...come to visit and you can relive the glory days of a 2 and 1 year old! :) You are always welcome!! Hope you don't have pneumonia. That is the true pits. Get better!
Oh ya...ask Wyatt if there is a boy named Chandler in his kindergarten class. My nephew is a kindergartener there this year. My sis in law teaches there. :)
Yuck! I hate being sick. I hope you feel better soon. Your kids are so cute. I hope when I have that many kids I look as good as you do! Stay strong sista!
Love the pictures!!! Hope you feel better soon and that what you have is NOT pneumonia.
Sending "feel better" vibes your way!
=)
Bribes and threats, we have all the power. One day we'll take over the world. (Evil laugh!!!)
Sorry to hear you feel so awful, you need to force yourself to rest.
NO GYM for you!!
Post a Comment