Friday, July 13, 2007

Blah blah

I am now officially 3 for 5 on workouts for the week. DANG!~ I went for a walk with a neighbor tonight and we made a pact to go 1 full week with NO sugar. Did you hear that?? WHAT???!!! I agreed to do this. youch. I neeeeeeeeeeeeed a detox, this will have to do it for me. This also includes diet soda as off limits. I'm going "ok, that sounds hard, but I need a big wake-up" and she says......."Starting now. Right now, tonight" Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I need a DC SO bad right now. I was gonna sneak off to Circle K as soon as the kids fell asleep and snag me one. But I promised and committed, so I must adhere to my pact. Anyone else want to join us??


I am getting new phone. Hopefully by Saturday it will be here. YAY!

Okey doke I am off to bed.

4 comments:

mamanicky said...

Hey Janel! Have you been "tagged" on your blog yet? If not I'm tagging you know. Here's some questions, that us readers would like to know about you, Miss Janel.

1-If you had an extra 3 hours a day what would you spend it on?

2-What's the one thing that's changed most with having kids?

3-If you were given $10,000 and had to spend it on travel, where would you go?

4-What's your favorite restaurant? What's your favorite meal?

5-What will your life be like in 10 years?

By the way I hear ya on the post, ain't diet soda the bomb? How are us Mom's suppose to function without it, I don't think I'd be able to detox very well.

Lori said...

I don't know Janel, that's alot to ask of me. LOL I'll give it a try. A girl and me were talking about this very thing this morning. I NEED to do it.

doidle said...

Go Janel!!! I've heard dc induces cravings. I don't know.......I like how it fills my tummy up.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with this! Sugar is the enemy!