I feel sick in the pit of my stomach right now, because I have to go to the gym as soon as Mark gets home in the morning and do a HIIT session. I have gone through every excuse in the book, yes I need new shoes (but the treadmills are padded enough, it won't be bad) and I will be TIRED( even though I took a monster nap today) and I am WAY out of shape(but the "easing back into it" hasn't really clicked, I end up doing nothing)SO I'm left with pretty much no excuses.
Heres what has scared me back into action. I had the worst nightmare last night. Just awful. I dreamed Cade and Wyatt had died, and I was putting their bodies (broken into pieces) into big black trash bags (while crying hysterically) and then, worried that it would seem like I had killed them I was told by a friend to also put in the bags things that they had liked. So I woke up sobbing and sick (Dayton was up, disoriented and crying wandering around the house) I think it was him that actually woke me up. After a few scary, horrible moments I realized it was a dream and woah, what a relief. But still, horrible. Really scary. Today I have literally eaten all junk and drank LOTS of soda, which has (I strongly believe) resulted in 3 minor panic attacks. I have been sick to my stomach (like something was wrong) for a few days now, off and on, and I cannot figure out what it is that is causing these feelings. I keep calling Mark at work to make sure he is OK, Cade is with my dad, I just don't like it when somebody is missing from the family like that.
I just have to believe that my horrible physical symtoms are being caused by my lack of good food and water and physical activity. I look sick. I feel sick. Both Sadie and Cooper came up to me at different times today and commented that I look like I "don't have any makeup on" (that was Sadie) and Cooper said I looked "different". My stomach is distended and swollen, I'm all puffy. I did make a delicious and healthy chicken curry dinner the other night, but I ate way too much of it. I am just really needing that lean, tight feeling again. I've lived on the fit side for too long, I can't go back to this horrible chubbed out life, its too hard. Its only been a couple months and I'm miserable, I can't imagine doing this for a lifetime like so many people do.
So tomorrow is going to be really hard. It will be the toughest 30 minutes of my life (oh yeah, I need at least a 5 minute warm up and mabye even a 10 minute cooldown), it will not be pretty. Its gonna be some cellulite jigglin', booty shaken, dead-legged thunder and misery, but I gotta start somewhere. Heaven help me.
EDIT: OK well I did it. It was not pretty. My face was purple when I finished, and my time SUCKED, but I did it. I can say "oh, I'm out of shape" all day long, but then when it hits you in the face....thats not so fun. I do feel better, and I'm glad I did it. My post HIIT meal was 2 string cheese and some grapes. But then I somehow ordered an extra icecream cone from McD's....whoops. Baby steps, people. :D. The rest of today is gonna be awesome. Tomorrow...Upper body and GLUTAMINE!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

8 comments:
Janel, I hope by the time you read this you will have returned from the gym, bright eyed and bushy tailed, thinking, that was great! I'm so glad I did that!
No one ever comes back from the gym saying, I wish I hadn't done that. :-)
Hang in there girl, and remember how nice it feels to be working out and eating right.
Sorry about the dream. I hate those dreams!!!
My nephews & niece love that penguin game too. The kitchen timer gets a workout, big time!
OH, and I hate the dog days of summer too. Just like in colder climates, we all look for INDOOR activities when it gets horribly hot. :-)
Cant' wait to hear how you accomplished your HIIT. Heaven helps those that help themselves. :-)
I completely understand the sick, uneasy feeling. I was panicky this morning and realized I ate like crap last night. Maybe a journal would help highlight trends like that?
Hi Janel, I am sorry to hear of your horrible dream. How aweful.
I know you can pull yourself back on track. I am starting a new challenge myself today. Come on girl-- We can do this!!
I had a dream about my kids like that one time and I was sick to my stomach for weeks. I just hated it and wanted it out of my head. I read once that you dream things like that when you really love them, which I don't believe because I think, MOST moms love their kids.
Why is it that dreams like that stick with you, and then when you have a wonderful dream they dissipate as soon as you open your eyes?
Great job on the HIIT!!! You did it!!! You'll be back to your self in no time. One day at a time, one day at a time.
Hey sweetie, One day at a time!!! I had a really bad week last week and I'm kicking that to the curb. This is a new week and each day we have the chance to make good choices.
Sending you a cyber hug.
Danielle
Oh, that has happened to mebefore. Once Dustin had a dream where he found nate drowned in the toilet. For over a month I wouldn't let Nate wear the pajamas that he was wearing in Dustin's dream. Just thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach again.
Pat yourself on the back!! Woo Woo! Back on the tight caboose train. Just keep telling yourself "one day at a time".
Also, what a horrible dream, sounds like bad spirits. But anyway, push on girly!
Post a Comment