Friday, February 23, 2007

Strategy

I'm coming up with my game plan and strategy to do my real BFL challenge. The home gym is coming together nicely. My bad eating is totally off the hook, I'd kill for a nice piece of roaasted chicken breast and some asparagus right now. My challenge starts Sunday, which will be my clean eating only (no w/o) and monday is the first workout day. I re-read my book and wrote out all of the stuff he says to, I really like my focus/goals. It feels real to me and it really help define where I'm at right now and where I need to go. Sometimes I think after we've been doing the fitness "thingy" for a long time like so many of us have its very easy to lose sight of our reasons why we are doing it. I was looking back on my old goals, and I've acheived them but of course I'm not even close to where I truly want to be. I am proud that I did make it to this point though. My original goal way back when was to be a comfy size 8 and have shape to my arms. Well I did that. Its now time to get serious and go for the higher level.

Anyway, as it goes right now I'm still stuffing my face with crap and gaining by the minute. Its gonna be a scary detox this weekend. Mark is just as bad he says he's never been in worse shape and his eating is so bad that He was up barfing at about 2am and he is not ill. His body just didn't want to bother digesting all the yuck food. So he's on a diet whether he likes it or not. Everyone has their breaking point, I think he's finally there. So am I. I need to gather a couple things today to be "ready" because I'm pulling out all the stops. Heres my list:

1.Those interlocking foam floor covers from Sams so I can do planks and stuff
2.The color coded little tupperwares (oh yeah, I'm going extreme)
3.Jumprope
4. a rubbermaid box to put all of the timer, gloves, jumprope, etc in so the kids can't get at it
5. Protein shaker bottle for Mark
6. BFL entry packet
7. New notebook to act as my BFL journal
Then I have to get the backyard all tidied up and pretty and organize everything, although I'm still thinking I want to move everything into my office. It will just be tight squeeze. I may have to do some measuring today to see how it would all fit. Some stuff might have to be outside while some be inside. I have a couple ideas of how to split it up. I'm also going to clean out my garden and plant all my veggies this coming week. It will be nice to know that my lettuce and other things weren't urinated on by some migrant worker. EEEEW!! LOL I am also going to blog a litle more and hopefully use some of that to help me with my essay. I'm putting me back on PROJECT STATUS. Nothing comes before my workouts. I give myself permission to be 5 minutes late to things in order to eat a meal on schedule or to pack food ( hopefully I'll be organized most of the time to not have to be late, but lets be real here)

Anyway, that is the plan of attack today. I will do the grocery shopping on Saturday and the weekly cooking Sunday.Oh yeah,and the pictures. Eeeeek. They will be some doozys.

4 comments:

doidle said...

I love it! Love the color tupperware. hard to type with 2 year old on lap. i need to reasewss my goals too! there's achhoo choo on my keyboard, I should go.

Angela said...

Its great when you can just sit and try and figure out exactly what you want to do. Its all in my head....just acting on it is the hard part....lol

You can do it...and you have a workout partner which makes it even better....you will do great!

KatieFeldmom said...

You guys will do awesome. Best of success to you!!!!! Great job on the planning.

jen said...

YEAHHHHHH BABYYYYY!! that's the way to be girl...serious, focused with a lean, mean plan to success!! :)

you're gonna do great on this challenge...this is THE one! we're gonna be true BFL twinksters after you win 2007!! GO GET 'EM sistah!