OK well I'm just updating so there is something new to look at over here. I've been staying busy, just the usual stuff. The kids have all been sick but its just been one at a time, I'm up super late tonight because I took too long of a nap today ( gotta love sundays) and Cooper woke up at aobut midnight burning up and throwing up. Ugh. That will be nice to clean up in the morning. He has a top bunk and I can't really get to it till the morning witht he other 3 boys in there, so tomorrow....ick. I always tell the kids they should film me and send it in to "Dirty Jobs". That would be cool to have "mom" as a dirty job. "aint that the truth. Hmm what else is going on??
I moved all of my computer and stuff out of my bedroom (HOORAY!!) and inot ta-da.......the OFFICE! I know, I'm so brilliant. :P Mydesk has been sitting in here empty (well, except for the papers and crap)for a couple months now. I had to get the wireless stuff so my internet would work, and I got a snazzy new keyboard so I can just push buttons to get to all of my fun places on here. My mouse is stationary with a big read ball to move the cursor (its looks like a big blood blister....ewww!) But its so cool. I also got a cool new printer/copier/scanner so now I can put all my pics of me as a kid and stuff on here. I have already used everything, its so fun!!
I am in the process of setting up my home gym.Its coming along much better than expected. So far I have a heavy bag, and a weight bench with a bar and a few plates. I just need a few more dumbbells and I am ready to rock and roll. I'll be taking pics of it for SURE this week. Its all on the back porch right now (looks like some frathouse or something) but it will have to move into the office when it gets hot because the metal will be to hot to touch, and forget any kind of outside activity when its 110 out for months on end. For now, its outside though. As far as fitness goes, I am totally stagnant but feeling the fire to do a challenge. Spending a little time with Ken on Saturday was very good for me. I LOVE my BFL family!! He really gave me a good pep talk. Of course, pretty much everything out of Ken mouth is a pep talk, he's just awesome like that. :D Anyway, mentally I am "there" and Mark is feeling like a slug too so we are gonna get serious about it together.
The babysitting is going well, I'm also staying busy doing hair which is good, and its almost time for football season for Cade, so that will be fun. Mark is doing great at work, and things are pretty good. Just the usual. Hese a fun picture I found the other day while looking for stuff to scan with my new toy. Its me at about 1 year old, my dad(age 20) and his favorite grandpa about age 65. I'm gonna frame it and give it to my dad for his b-day. My dad will die when he sees it. heee hee



6 comments:
HI there darlin! so where do I start?? ~LOL~
sorry kids are sick! Geees there are NASTY bugs goin around eh?? hope you're all better soon!
Neat about the home Gym .. makes me feel guilty that I have one & don't really use it anymore.. *ulp*
& as to the pic..CUTE!!!!
I can relate to the sick kid stuff...sigh...also, what a great picture, those are sooooooo the best kind of presents.
How funny, I am thinking of moving my computer IN my bedroom, to give me more room for a work-out room.
Janel! You have my link up! I'm going to cry! hee hee! One day I'll figure out how to link blogs on mine, too.
I still don't know how you do it with 5 kids. It's especially hard when they get sick. Yikes! Good job on the office. Can't wait to see the home gym & see how it goes for you!
Cute picture of you and your Dad and Grandpa.
We were packed and ready to go to AZ when the rest of the family bailed. Something about the flu. Which I then woke up with the next morning. All I had to do was hear the word and I caught it.
Great picture and what a great idea! I'm sure your Dad will love it!
Great move with the computer into the office, it feels good to move things around.
Love the idea of having your gym outside! How neat.
Hope the kiddos are feeling better now.
Cool picture!
My co-worker's kids are sick too. Must something in the air. Hope your kids feel better soon and that you and Mark don't catch whatever they have!
Cool about the home gym! Can't wait to see the picture when it's all set up!
Post a Comment