Oh yeah I am loving it already!! I just love a shiny new challenge. So fresh and bright. I do feel like this is a good one. Not a lot of hyper excitement, more like...get it done and quit whining and a lot of quiet resolve. I am very proud of the fact that I did go out and get all of the things on my list below, plus planned my meals, and got the food. I have nothing to do today but get everything cooked and prepared and put ito my new tupperware containers. My gym/porch is still a big mess but I can technically still go to the gym for 3 more days so I have time. Its not THAT bad, I could go get it all nice and spiffy in an hour or so this afternoon. Which I probably will since the kids are home I can slave drive them a little. Muaaahahhaa.
My first meal today was wonderful. 4 eggwhites with sauteed spinach and mushrooms. Delicious! And a small orange and water. I'm back to wondering why I stop eating this way, its so great!I am not looking forward to the massive HEADACHE I will have by the end of the day.I can already feel it creeping up since I didn't have my traditional Diet Coke and cookies or Froot loops for breakfast. Blah! It dosen't even sound good at all. Maricar came over yesterday morning and we measured. It was quite horrifying. (for me, at least-she's doing fine :D) I'm not going to stress over it, I just have to get back to work. HARD work. I have to undo lots of mental and physical damage I have given myself over the past few weeks. I am completely re-focused and re-committed!! I got everything on my list below, all my meals planned for the week, and today is the cooking day.I am gonna fill out my packet today as well. Not looking forward to pictures whatsoever. Alright then, time for cooking and playing scrabble with the kiddos today. Feeling very good and positive.
EDIT:
OK made it through day 1 with flying colors. I did SO much cooking, it was crazy!! I made my egg white salad, sweet potatos, brown rice, chicken, cut up veggies, cc/salsa dip, Barilla pasta, and the zuccini oat bars (2 thumbs up on those!). I drank 90 oz of water so far (I'll put down another 60 before bed) and I did have diet coke but its ok for now. I'll get stricter starting week 2. I still need to assemble my Tuna bugers and cook my broccoli but I'm taking a break. I am good to go for this week!! I put everythig on my plan into fitday and will log each day to gauge where I'm at and where I need to improve. LOVE it!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

5 comments:
Way to go Janel. I find that if I pre-plan and make my meals ahead of time I am less likely to blow it. You can do it!! :)
Yes, the pre-planning of the meals is vital to my success. You can do it, Janel! Way to go on Day 1!
Love hearing the excitement as you type! My husband said that I am in the kitchen more, NOW, than I was before BFL. LOL.....go figure! I love my kitchen and cooking!
Hi it's your sis! I suprised you today! haha
WOW Girl you are just VIBRATING energy! ..SOOO when are you comming up here to get ME all organised that well!? ~lol~ Seriously tho.. I'm with ya this time darlin.. no more nonsense! & thanks for the comments..I'll have to see if we can find a way to check in on the IM or something...:D
Post a Comment