Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Happy Valentines day!!

I'm not sure why I went so crazy over valentines day this year. Probably because my mom did most of the stuff for me! haha But the reason she does all the little stuff is because she knows I will make good use of it all. She has definetly rubbed off her holiday habits onto me! Oh well, its a good thing. FIrst of all, she brought me some of her awesome papercrafting stuff to put up this year. I am SO sad that I will have to take it down soon. I've had his darling stuff up:


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Its all so cute and such awesome detail. Well then she had made me this darling calendar for christmas and I had found a book kit she'd given me so I put the book together and put all pics of Mark and I (mostly from the cruise) and it turned out super cute. I took pics of a couple of the pages.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


OK so that was fun. THEN I decided today that it would be pretty easy to use the scaps I had left from the book to make cards for the kids teachers, so thats what I did, they turned out cute. I had to take a pic becasue I am giving them away tomorrow..


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


and THEN Sadie needed something to bring her cards home in tomorrow so we copied this from family fun magazine, she decorated it herself. Its just 2 paper plates. How cute is that???


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


AND THEN ( last one I promise) my mom had also brought over gift bags for the kids so I put it all togehter for a special valentines breakfast where we will have creal and cinnamon toast cut with heart shaped cookie cutters. I set it all up after they went to bed, they will love it especially since grandma also got them each a spiderman toy (and Sadie a shirt) so this is what they will wake up to tomorrow:

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Not really anything fancy but they will think its so awesome.

We are busy all day but Mark and I are gonna try to go out to dinner if we decide to brave the crowds. I guess I just feel so lucky to have so many people to love!!!!

8 comments:

doidle said...

Wow, Janel, I am so impressed! Your kids will remember things like this for a long time.

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Christie said...

Janel, you are sooooooo awesome. I love all of it, and you can never, I repeat NEVER post to many pics!!!
Have a super day.

Pamela said...

Happy Valentine's to you too!
Looks like a LOT of fun was had at your house! Lucky you to have such a great Mom helpin! & I really like the idea of the cut out French toast...so maybe we'll have to trade!!

Kimberly said...

That's all beyond adorable! I love all the pictures, too. The Disney trip was such a cool thing to pull on the kids. We may be in Phoenix this weekend. It's a last minute thing, but I'll email you if we end up going.

Donna said...

I LOVE stopping by your blog for the pictures alone! Keep them coming. What a great job you did. You're such an awesome mom!

Janel said...

Wow Cherie, I hope you come to PHX!! That would be so awesome to meet you!!!!!! You better e-mail me!

Donna, My daughter saw the pics of your girls room yesterday and was like "WHo's room is THAT?? I want that room!! I want the big TV too!! " LOL

chantal2bfit said...

You're such an awesome mom!