I need another do-over. I kind of blacked out last night and made a cake just so I could eat the batter, but then came to my senses when TOM arrived. I thought it was over but then I baked the restof the batter and ate the rest of the cake today. Well there was no frosting on it, OK??? Who has time for frosting when there is CAKE???? Bottom line though, I am WAY to addicted to my fit body to keep on this kind of path to insanity. Even though my life is up on its end right now and I'm getting ready to head into 3 days of Mark being home and Valentines day, I have GOT to eat clean the rest of the week, drink some fricken WATER and get my fat ass to the gym. My official challenge will have to start monday but I am too miserable to keep this up. I am TERRIFIED of getting on the scale and taking measurements. I mean PETRIFIED. My diet over the last week or so is actually quite perfect if I were an A-list celebrity trying to gain 30 pounds in 2 months for a 20 million dollar film role. HAHAHAA!! Yep, I'm yur girl! I'm so done. I don't even what to LOOK at another candy bar. You know its bad when you wake up with little flecks of snickers stuck to you because the last thing you did before you shut your eyes was stuff one in your face. ewww. Just the thought makes me ill. I didn't get any zits this time though. Yay me!!
Hopefully watching the Secret tomorrow will help me out of my funky funk and get my mind right. I will get it all back off and then some. 4 weeks from monday I will post new pics and you all will be SO amazed!!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
you are so cute and funny....in a fun cute sort of way. Listen....I have had oreo cookies staring at me all day. Can you do a girl a favor and let me mail them to you. I don't want them in my house! xo
Okay, you get a do-over...I soooooo wanted to eat MAJOR chocolate today, but I really need to fit into that dress for my corporate summit, so damn it, gonna have to suffer...sigh, thank goodness for my Curvelle...I am telling you, that stuff flippin rocks.
I am WITH YOU SISTAH! I walk into the kitchen to grap Cameron a juice and my hand wanders over to the Hawaiian Chocolate box! Damn that hand! I am hoping to start soon, doctor hasn't given me the thumbs up yet, having back problems so as you can see, we all have crosses to bare! Girl! I still love ya!
I hear ya. I've been indulging myself for a week now. Yuk! When the girl scout cookies arrive I will spray them with bleach and trhow them away. Immediately. I will not allow them in my house.
Damn I forgot that I ordered GS cookies too!! Udenia, I'd have that Hawaiian chocolate box emptied in 5 minutes. Mmmm are there macadamia nuts in there?? :D Just wondering .....
I get these crazy chocolate cravings, and it would just hit me out of nowhere! That's why I try not to keep any chocolates in the house - except for chocolate protein powder of course.
OH darlin! next time call me .. I'll eat the icing!! & you can HAVE all the cake .. bleaaa! ...but chocolate...ummmmm yea we just won't talk about that ok.. cuz apparently hiding it in the freezer on myself just made for a Frozen PMS mouth last night! ;)...only one once of dark baking stuff ...*drool* but I did go to the gym.. does that help? ~lol~
Honestly.. you'll be fine hon..Betcha you'll be back on track in NO time !!
Post a Comment