Sunday, March 04, 2007

Whats up??

Week one is in the books. Not my best but its done, no looking back. I was super duper busy, even for my normal self. My little sister came to visit me by surprise, that was really fun! Hopefully I can figure out new blogger to add her to my links list since she's a blogger now. Woo hoo! I figure she's a big girl, she can handle the real me here in blogland. hee hee. We had a UFC party last night, it was fun. I babysit my 4 yr old neice this weekend, did tons of hair this week, my washer broke so I did laundromat trips twice this week, once for 6 loads and once for 7 loads. GAH! I also did my new babysiting job this week. By thursday I was so overloaded that I literally forgot Wyatt at preschool. I went to pick up the other kids and only had Dayton with me....it took me about 15 seconds of thinking "wait...whats wrong here...I'm one kid short...!!!!" I have to be to Wyatts school early on those days to grab him right on time then rush to pick up the other kids because they ALL get out at the same time and are about 15 minutes away from each other. SO by the time I went to get the big kids and then get back to preshool I was WAY late. Luckily this is the only time that has happened and they are family so it was OK but I still felt like a dummy. So yeah, it was really exhausting.

I did mange a few workouts, and I got my MIL's nice weight bench so that is ready to go for my w/o tomorrow. I am really struggling without a treadmill, though. I am going to put an e-mail out to the ladies at church and see if anyone has a good one that thy are using as a clothes hanger right now that they would be willing to let me borrow for the next couple months so I can get this done right. I am afraid that I am going to have to start getting up early to do the workouts. I just have NO time right now. The time that worked best for me this week was the 1 hour of downtime I had before I had to pick up the kids from school (but as we can see from Thursday, that wan't totally consistent). The only uninterrupted time I will have is the early time. DANG! The up side is that for the next 3 weeks Marks shifts are days, which means he has to be going to bed early/getting up early and that will help if I just get up /go to bed with him, which will be pretty easy. Hopefully the 3 weeks will get me in a nice groove and it will be easier to form the habit. I need good vibes everybody!!! :D

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yup, early is the best. I always find once I have the workout done, my day is sooo much better.

Good idea on borrowing a treddy.

Forgetting a child was bound to happen at some point in your life, with 5 of them! hee hee!!

Christie said...

Dang girl, I always get tired just reading about your weeks...you know I am sending AWESOME vibes your way, I know you can do this!!

Anonymous said...

Sending good vibes you way!!!!

Pamela said...

Sending you those GOOOOD vibes there Girl!
Oooops ...~lol~ on the forgetting Wyatt...
I did that one morning with Steven when he was little.. he always went & played in the corner of Jess's class when he wanted to come over to the school for the walk in the AM..& I was almost back thru the path when I realised ..HE'd come WITH me that morning!
a VERY fast sprint up the hill back & ...He was still playing & the teacher just laughed!

jen said...

hey twinkster! sorry I've been so busy lately...I've wanted to call you so many times!!

looks like we'll still be in oklahoma when you guys come this way...let's definitely hook up! :)

you're the busiest woman I know...don't know how you get everything in in a day. I admire you girl...