My honeybuns is working graveyards the next couple days so I'm gonna have some time on my hands at night. *sigh* My only other distracton besides TV is housework. BO-ring. I think tomorrow night will be home spa night. That sounds pretty fun, actually. Now I'm watching reruns of the Office and procrastinating the housework. Aren't you so glad you clicked onto my blog?? Its a real par-tay.
Working out has been pretty good. I have been avoiding cardio a bit, just doing it kind of half-assed. Today my shoulder workout bonked. How does THAT happen?? I LOVE shoulder day. I was good on carbs (believe me) and pretty hydrated. What the heck?? Luckily my legs are sore from yesterday, so I feel like this week didnt totally tank. At least workout-wise. I have to get my eating pulled back together. I could get such great results if I could just pull the eating together. I know, that statement is SO unique. har har har The Buffmothers, Beka, and the other comp blogs I read are really inspiring, I still feel like I can do it, I have to have a better goal or something. I need Bekas do or die (literally) attitude. Oh well I'll figure it out and I'll let ya know when I do. Gotta do it.
I enrolled Cade in football ( tackle) and his first training camp is on saturday, its gonna be fun. OK, I better get to at least getting the dinner cleaned up and the room cleaned up so Mark can sleep in peace tomorrow. I guess I'll be getting my gym time in this weekend since its one of the few places I can think of to take the kiddos for free for 2 hours while Mark sleeps during the day.
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
I'm so excited for Mark!!!
I'm working on my eating too....seems to always be the hardest part. I know that if I keep at it, the results will come, but I can't get that through my thick head. Anyhoo, best of success!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!!!
Working his way up the totem pole, huh? Or is this typical for his department? LB starts a new 5 am shift this next week and I'm not looking forward to it.
Can't wait to see it all come together. I like you all the time, but it's great when you are on fire.
It stinks when they have to work nights. But that's a good idea to get the kids to the gym while he sleeps.
Keep plugging away...and housework is extra cardio. :o) Cardio sucks sometimes. lmao
I like what Beka said about housework being extra cardio. That means I get A LOT of cardio.
My shoulder workout bonked on Thursday too. I was trying to figure out the same thing...did I eat enough or what? Maybe it was just too much housework!
Tell Mark good luck with the sleeping.
I think we all struggle with the eating. I used to think that if I worked out it was good enough. Well that USED to be the case YEARS AGO.
Lori
Hey Janel. Glad you stopped over to my site. Thanks for the kind words. I have actually been reading your blog for a while but never commented. but now, im glad you did...so now i can :) BTW, your arms look great!
Oh fun about him working nights... bleeaa I'm a big sap..I'd suck trying to sleep all by myself!
Post a Comment