Wednesday, January 17, 2007

This wagon is uncomfortable!

Well my program is going well this week. I'm back on fire, I love it. I am trying out a 4 day split on weights, and cardio intervals 4 days per week to see if that will get me some good results. And of course eating really good, a little more cals but high protein. I am starving right now but I realized that I am only on M4 and its 7:30 pm, so I better eat quick and then right before bed again. I'm going through withdrawls pretty bad, my head has been had splitting pain for 2 days. I think its the lack of sugar and caffeine. I'm gonna go to the chiro tomorrow anyway to make sure I'm all in alignment. Man, it hurts though. Hopefully tomorrow it will be gone, I've taken WAY too much ibuprofen this week so far, and I don't think its helping anyway.
I have to keep getting up from the computer to walk around because otherwise I stiffen up and can barely move from my LBWO yesterday. I squatted 200 Lbs on the smith machine yesterday plus added in to the mix some new old exercises so I'm in bad shape LOL

OK time to bribe Mark to massage my poor pounding head and watch American Idol, now that the kids are down (sort of) and I gotta EAT!! I'm thinking egg salad and an orange.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Janel, 200 lbs??? That's amazing. No wonder you're sore. Keep up the great work and I hope your hubby rubbed your head for you.

KatieFeldmom said...

Holy Crap!!!! 200#?????
You rock!!!!!!!!!

Hope your headache is feeling better soon. Have a great day!!!