Thursday, January 18, 2007

All sorts of stuff

I'm kinda bored tonight. Well theres always something I could be doing besides sitting here reading blogs but my house is about 90% awesomely clean so I think I've earned it. I had to do haircuts tonight right after dinner tonight so it forced me to clean up the kitchen quick. Nice. It was like I got paid to clean my kitchen and talk to a friend of ours. Woo hoo! I'm stuck watching the Inside The UFC on spike because it is recording and I am waiting for Mark to get home before I watch the Office and My name is Earl.

I could always go out and rock the house and play some Guitar Hero II on the playstation. HAHAHA I bought it last weekend and I am an offical Guitar Hero now (for the medium level) That game is so super fun!!! My brother brought it over for the christmas party and I've wanted it ever since. The problem is if I go out and start playing I will be playing for hours and be tired tomorrow. I really need to work on my career at the hard level though..

Todays workout was really really good. I don't feel like typing it all out, I already did that on Buffmother today. The short version was I did 20 moderate intensity on the elliptical, then lifted Chest, shoulders and Tri's. I did about 3 excercises for each part, 4 sets per exercise. Then I tanned. My food has been really good today too. Skinny jeans (well, skinny for me anyways) are fitting good and quite comfy. So far 4 perfect days in a row. I already feel 1000% better. Now I'm gonna go have some cottage cheese and an apple.

Another thing, Have ya seen this great commercial where the hot surfer chick gets out of her car at the beach and all the dudes are just checking her out,she has a fab body, puts on a wetsuit, then her 3 teenage kids get out of the car and grab their boards to go surfing together. I LOVE IT! Very inspiring!!

Ya know it would help if Spike TV would quit with the Quizno's commercials!!

Ok heres a couple new pics that Cade took the other day when I was being a rock and roll chick the other night. HAHA had to cut off my head because I looked really hammered. I can't believe I was walking around looking like that all day! BLAH! I think I'm getting to a certain age where lipstick isn't an option for public places! LOL


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I just thought my arms were looking pretty good in this one


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


My bicep is pretty puny here, but I actually wanted these as my before pics instead of being half nekkid all the time. Anyway, thats the starting point. Lets see what can develop in 4 weeks woo hooo!

7 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

WOW! You look amazing.
So glad that your food and workouts are going well. Keep up the great work.

Julie said...

You look terrific Janel! Sounds like you are really in the groove.

That's awesome news about Mark graduating from the academy! You must be so proud of him. What a great family pic too!

I know what you mean about Quiznos commercials! I've forced myself to only eat the Honey Bourbon Chicken sub when I go there since it's low in fat but oh so yummy!

Amy said...

WOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Janel!!

You are seriously looking awesome girl!!!!!! VERY BUFF!!!!

wow, OKay I am soo inspired now!! YOU are so ROCKIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

You look super buff....

Anonymous said...

Janel...you are such a HOTTIE!! Looks like you are kicking butt....keep it up. :) Hugs to you guys...

Suz said...

you do look amazing. Thought I would stop in and say "HEY" trying to be more committed to bloggin again! Awesome work Janel!

Pamela said...

Lookin Good there Rocker Girl!! Yep Inspiring You ARE!