Its 2007!!!! WOO HOO! Actually, I'm not really that excited, it seems like every time I turn around its another freakin new year! LOL There will be another one in a couple months, right?? :D I actually made it to the gym today, how about that?? I'm pretty proud of myself. I am really on fire mentally with fitness right now. Its wierd thogh because I am having some denial about my body right now, I think. Everyone I am running into is commenting that I look thinner, and all that. I truly do not see any change, not even in pictures. I still just see all the same areas that need major improvement. I have been buying a few clothes and I keep getting them too big. I got a dress that I wish now I had gotten a small, and I picked up a t-shirt from Walmart and bought it in a medium, and it looks all big and baggy. I got some black slacks in Jr's sz 11, but they are a little long and all gappy around the waist, I think I needed a 9. The only place I really see change is in my face, my cheekbones are sticking out a little more. I'm not going to freak out or anything, I am going to bust into the 120's this coming weekend. Hopefully my brain will catch up soon and then I'll be on top of the WORLD!! LOL
As far as fitness goals, all I have for myself right now is to get into the 120's before Marks graduation, I'm just focusing on that. I will be at the gym every single day until then(except Sunday) and eating clean every day. I like the sprint-type mini challenge, its good, and hopefully not long enough to fizzle out. I have 10 days.
I'm gonna take the Christmas down and start getting the house ready for a visit from the landlord. We are gonna sign a new lease and I'm thinking he'll want to come over here to do some type of assesment. I gotta figure out how to get my carpets cleaned, since I'm too poor to pay a pro. I just hate how blank everything looks after all the fun decorations are put away. I have some cute new valentines things that can come out in a couple weeks, at least.
Hope you are all getting your plans and schemes in order.....
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
Janel, go and buy yourself a green machine, I think they go for about $40 at Walmart and that is what I used at my last house and it did a great job on the carpets and furniture. Check it out, will save you a lot of money on carpet cleaners! take care, Udenia
Happy new year to you as well. I will have to check back later in the week for the update.. breaking into the 120's WOW... awesome job. have a great day.
You are doing so great. Take some time to breathe and rest though, and maybe your brain can have a chance to catch up to your new skinny self.
WOW...120's. I live for that day...sniff sniff! :) You look amazing! Happy New year hon!
Post a Comment