So far so good this week. I'm feeling really pretty good, I made it to all my workouts so far, and my eating is pretty good, calories are a little low but I'm working on it. I really don't want to stall out my metabolism. I'm doing nice effective heavy weight workouts 3 days per week, and 20-30 minute interval training 3 days per week. I'm giving 110% to that time I am there, trying to maximize it. Tonight I'm having a treat of hot chocolate. I am very sore from yesterdays UBWO. Its getting worse by the hour. I did my intervals today and it felt horribly good, if ya know what I mean. I'm a little afraid about what I might do to my legs tomorrow in the gym...Look out!! LOL Now I have to go help Mark study for a big test tomorrow...I mean 6 tests tomorrow! AACK!
Heres a pic a friend took of us a couple weeks ago, I thought it was cute of us.
13 comments:
Hi Janel!
What a beautiful couple you make. Going good with the workouts! This will be the year!
You two are just adorable and as always Janel, very pretty woman!
Dang--you guys are a HOTTTT couple!! Hope all goes well with Mark's tests. Keep it up with your program-you are kicking some BUTT!!
Could you be any more fabulous (referring to you in your cool, new jeans as well as the gorgeous Christmas table)? And it IS a cute picture of you, those nice, big smiles.
Happy New Year!
Great pic! You look beautiful and Mark is a hottie!
awww...LOVE the pic!! your hair looks awesome...reminds me that I need to re-highlight mine...it's lookin' kinda skanksta. :p
give markie a hug for me! I think I'm finally digging his "clean face" look. :)
Hey there you GORGEOUS pair!! glad to hear things are still goin well... best of luck to Mark on the tests!
cute pic!
How did Mark do on his tests?
Sounds like you're doing great and kicking butt. Keep it up!
Wonderful picture of you two!! You can really tell you're doing well on your challenges by just looking at your face!
Looking forward to more posts...
You ARE a hot couple! Janel you are just stunning! You should use that picture for you profile pic on blends. And yes, you can see how hard you've been working and all the great results in your face. What a Beauty!
Absolutely love the picture! I agree with Kana, you all are a Smokin' Hot couple! :o) The christmas pictures are great!
Saying a prayer for Mark's tests!
XOXO
Lisa Michele
(hey have you heard from Dana lately? getting a bit worried, just makin sure everything is ok)
What a great picture! You're so gorgeous Janel!!
As usual I had a ton of stuff to catch up on. As everyone else said, that picture is gorgeous. You both are such beautiful people. And you do look great, by the way, thatpic of you in the jeans says it all.
Post a Comment