Yep, my sweetie graduated from the academy last night!! I am so super proud of him!! He gave the class speech, which was such an honor!! He graduated 6th out of about 25 guys, which was also a great accomplishment. I took the kids over in the morning tot he final flag ceremony where the seargent presents the class to the Chief, and the kids got to take a tour of the facility and eat donuts (of course! LOL) Then the graduation ceremony was in the afternoon. I was so proud of everyone!!!! He has been working with some really good guys, the guys that are going to his department all made it through the academy and took 6 of the top 10 spots. There was 1 female and she took the #1 spot (of COURSE!)LOL It was fun because we have gone to a few different events and I have gotten to know the guys and some of the wives, so it was fun to see them graduate as well. Its just an all-around great group of people. Very cool! I'm planning a little party to celebrate with all our friends and family that couldn't come for this weekend. There is a cool DVD that they made of the class and all of the stuff they did, some of the funny mistakes and of them getting tazed and stuff. Hee hee. W'll show that at the party and have some yummy food. Good times.


This is us at the early morning flag ceremony. All the other pictures are on my moms camera, I will get them on tuesday. Hopefully there wil be some good ones. :D
13 comments:
Love the pictures!!! Congratulations to the whole family cause I know it's hard on all. Super job in being 6th in the class. Waiting for more pics.
Lori
give mark a big congratulations hug for me!!! he's such a studman!!! :)
Awesome pic! Congratulations Mark!!!
Look at you, little skinny minny!!! You cant even see you behind your kid! :o) Big hugs to all of you!
Very cool....congratulations!
YAY YOU Mark!! Big Hugs to ya ALL!
Congratulations!!!!
What an awesome accomplishment!!!!
Congratulations! I remember when my husband graduated from the academy. It seems so long ago but I was so proud.
Congratulations to Mark! I'm so happy for all of you!
Oh I am SO happy for you and your family, I had tears coming into my eyes. Don't know why I am crying. So proud and happy for you!
Congratulations!!! What an accomplishment. What a beautiful family you have.
Big congrats!!! Very cool! Great pictures too!
My last comment didn't post, so I'll say it again. Congratulations- to BOTH of you. I know how much work you did for this to happen.
Congrats Nelly girl! That's awesome, now you have yourself a "man in uniform"!
Nic
Post a Comment