Sunday, November 14, 2010

So Fall-y

Fall is finally here!! The weather is finally cooperating too, which is the best part, right? If you look around my house you can tell that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Any excuse to cook and bake and decorate is my favorite I guess. Mark has been trying to teach me some photography and photoshop basics and this is what I have come up with so far. It is so fun and kind of like an art project, but SO much to learn and remember. Really fun to play with though.












Speaking of baking, I took these little treats to my visiting teaching ladies (and a couple other neighbors) last week, it is Jills YUMMY pumpkin bar recipe and cream cheese frosting that I did up as cupcakes and stacked in jars. They go great with Pres. Monsons Saturday (??) afternoon conference talk about the farming family who got electricity.


I made a sticker for the top that said "Give thanks" I'm mostly just giving thanks that I got it done so early in the month!

3 comments:

caseyann said...

Love the pics! you did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Ah I love your fall tree. It is so pretty! Can Mark give me photography lessons?

Derushas said...

Your house does look so festive. We'll have to make those cupcakes while you're here, maybe I can take them to my visiting teachees. You are a wonderful daughter and I appreciate all your support. I also appreciate your willingness to help dad. Love you.