I made this for a friend of a friend for a second marriage this weekend. I still have a lot to learn, but I think I'm getting better. It was a pastel theme. There are a couple things I should have done different, hopefully I can fix it next time. Hopefully the wedding photographer got some better lighting, it was a bright white with pale flowers and ribbon. Gotta love church kitchen lighting, huh?
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

4 comments:
K, you're hired. Now I just need a man. :)
That cake looks wonderful, and knowing you, you will master so many things in the cake decorating department in no time.
Its amazing! you are so talented.
Janel, I'm just making it over to your blog...this cake is GORGEOUS. Is there anything you can't do? You're so talented! -Alane
Its beautiful! I always thought you should do it as a 'career' -yes, you are awesome!!
Post a Comment