I actually got everyone to take the scowls off of their faces (ahem Cade and Cooper) and look like they were excited about going back to the hard work life :D
This is what Jr High looks like!!!
In front of the office, ready to go find some new friends!
Ahhhh the sweet sounds of silence :D As you may know we were homeschooling Cade and Sadie last sememster, but a new Traditional Academy opened about a mile and a half from our house! Its so wierd, because it is just like CTA where we used to go before we came out to Queen Creek, as far as curriculum, set up, and location! Even Cade commented on how it was in the same location in relation to our house back in Chandler. Wierd. Its just so nice to see a school with a pledge and a moment of silence every morning, and a focus on America. And its K-8 so I can drop them ALL off in one location! Now, it's gonna be very interesting with football and major homework, I am pretty nervous about that. We only have nightly practice for 2 more weeks, and hopefully the novelty of school and homework won't have worn off for us yeet and we can make it through. Yes, we may have some issues come up and its definetly going to be a challenge in many ways, BUT......for now, until 2:40......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

5 comments:
Those little buggers, scowls delux! Hope the first day turned out ok. I'm sure the silence was much appreciated, not to mention no messes to clean up. Enjoy it, because the new routine will have it's challenges too! Love you. Mom
Hip! Hip! Hurray!!! The bus comes for Riley at 7:05- 7:10. I am loving the earlier to bed not so much the earlier awake. Let me know when you go to Home Fabrics next time, I live just down the road at Cooper and Elliott.
I'm sure 2:40 came all too quick..yes?
They all look so great! I'm loving Sadies blonde hair...they all look so grown up.
My kids don't start for a few more weeks...I'm excited but a little sad. Two kids in school!
Wow! they are sooooo grown up! I can't believe it! I agree with Jill , I'm lovin Sadie's hair! Enjoy your "you" time :)
YAY! Back to school, back to school! Your kids are adorable. They look so cute! Jr High -wow!
Post a Comment