
We took the family on a kids on a family-friendly trip Las Vegas a few weeks after we got back from our last getaway. With Circus Circus at 27 per night, it was a no brainer for a cheap escape. I love my kids ages right now, they are good travelers and excited about everything. We went up monday morning, and did some kid friendly buffet (kids eat free, yeah!) and took in a circus act.


Bri and I took Cade and Sadie to the Bellagio to see the indoor garden and a few water fountain shows. I think that is my favorite thing to do, watch the water fountains at the Bellagio. Its just magical. We saw a classical one (not Claire De Lune though :( All the Jazz , Viva Las Vegas, and God Bless the USA. We stayed and watched as many as we could but we were getting TIRED. The next day we hit some brekky buffet and then the Adventure Dome.

With our coupons we had it was 20 a person and we had 4 free ride coupons. We made the MOST out of those tickets, I'll tell ya! I was the designated adult who got the wristband, so guess who got to go on a gazillion brain scrambling rides?? Ugh. It was fun, but I am seriously getting old. I had rollercoaster nausea alllll day. So around 1 Bri and I headed to the pool to catch some tan and chill, and Mark was kind enough to stay with the shorties and watch them ride everything a hundred times. There was actually lots to do.

After the Adults had an authentic Argentine dinner and I got a 2 hour nap, We went BACK to the dome and finished off the rest of the rides till about 10 pm, then went to the fabulous midnight steak eggs hashbrowns and toast. The kids were excited about "Night morning" which if you are unfortunate enough to have endured the cartoon called "fanboy and chumchum" you may have heard of it :) Not all of us were able to stay awake till the food arrived :) Next day we slept WAY in and then headed home. I badgered Mark into stopping at the Hoover Dam to learn about it, but that wasn't happening at 35 bucks a pop times 8 of us for the tour. ARGH. So we wandered around in the 110 degrees and looked over the edge and called it an experience. LOL There are pictures but they are on a camera I can't access right now. All in all, a great trip, the kids were great, and we were glad to be home. Mabye next time we can do the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and see the volcano eruption and a little more pool time.


Bri and I took Cade and Sadie to the Bellagio to see the indoor garden and a few water fountain shows. I think that is my favorite thing to do, watch the water fountains at the Bellagio. Its just magical. We saw a classical one (not Claire De Lune though :( All the Jazz , Viva Las Vegas, and God Bless the USA. We stayed and watched as many as we could but we were getting TIRED. The next day we hit some brekky buffet and then the Adventure Dome.

With our coupons we had it was 20 a person and we had 4 free ride coupons. We made the MOST out of those tickets, I'll tell ya! I was the designated adult who got the wristband, so guess who got to go on a gazillion brain scrambling rides?? Ugh. It was fun, but I am seriously getting old. I had rollercoaster nausea alllll day. So around 1 Bri and I headed to the pool to catch some tan and chill, and Mark was kind enough to stay with the shorties and watch them ride everything a hundred times. There was actually lots to do.

After the Adults had an authentic Argentine dinner and I got a 2 hour nap, We went BACK to the dome and finished off the rest of the rides till about 10 pm, then went to the fabulous midnight steak eggs hashbrowns and toast. The kids were excited about "Night morning" which if you are unfortunate enough to have endured the cartoon called "fanboy and chumchum" you may have heard of it :) Not all of us were able to stay awake till the food arrived :) Next day we slept WAY in and then headed home. I badgered Mark into stopping at the Hoover Dam to learn about it, but that wasn't happening at 35 bucks a pop times 8 of us for the tour. ARGH. So we wandered around in the 110 degrees and looked over the edge and called it an experience. LOL There are pictures but they are on a camera I can't access right now. All in all, a great trip, the kids were great, and we were glad to be home. Mabye next time we can do the Shark Reef at Mandalay Bay and see the volcano eruption and a little more pool time.

No comments:
Post a Comment