The boys did some archery :D
Sadie made her own cake, with her own concept. White cake, cool whip, and cut up strawberries. It really hit the spot.
Katie, Kam and Em took the kiddos crawdad fishing and they loved it. We did pedicures, haircuts, went to church, visited with my Auntie and cousin and stayed up WAY too late!!
Cade was at his Guitar camp in Texas with my dad on a scholarship. He had the best week of his life! He has gone 3 years now and has a great group of friends there and they recorded themselves singing and playing together. It kills me that I don't get to hear any of that! I think I will be going next year, so I can get some video. His guitar teachers were once again super impressed and really wanted to give him a scholarship AGAIN this year, but it was against the rules. Bummer, but still an honor to be considered.
By the time we got home though we were really missing our house and friends. I haven't had a chance to relax or chill at ALL since we've been back but I'm sure it will be great and enjoyable someday, right??

1 comment:
where was I for Sadie's cake?! Must have been eaten up by the time I got there...next time!
Post a Comment