But how could ya not with this kinda stuff around! Hi Dad!!
Mmmmmm, Steak and Grilled corn
Angel Lush....angelfood cake, cool whip, canned pinapple and pudding with berries. Yeah.
FYI Berry blue and Raspberry layered jello covered in cool whip and berries is SUPERyum.
LOTSA Settlers! I never did win though! I'm really in a Settlers losing streak!!
Firecrackers!!
Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream with Grandpa!! It was the kind you cook, it was a gamble and kind tricky, but SO worth it!!
I was supposed to be sewing up an apron storm, of course I remembered everything but my pattern so I ended up making lots of cute cards instead. I will be headed back up for a little sisters reunion this weekend and we will be crafting and sewing up a storm! I can't wait!
Cade and Grandpa headed out to Cades guitar camp in Texas -He won a scholarship for it last year and is having an awesome time!

3 comments:
I just had to wipe the drool off my face...can't wait for this weekend!
I hope we're doing a repeat of this this weekend!
Looks like so much fun! Looks like you got your family into settlers too! Its the best!!
Post a Comment