Dianne told all about how she and CT started dating and got engaged, it was really fun!
Here is the island with all of the fruit and veggies.....with my favorite dips! Spinach dip and bread with the veggies and Cories cream cheese caramel layered dip with the fruit. Heavenly!!
Here is the dessert table that I made.
I am SO bummed this is the only pic I have of it! ARGH!
I did a lavender and white color scheme. All the desserts were purple or white. I made WASC cupcakes (heavenly!!) which stands for white almond sour cream cake (wait, shouldn't that be wascc?? oh well ;) with cream cheese frosting that I piped on with little fondant medallions and silver sugar beads, and some had coconut tops. I even tackled the infamous MACARONS (no, not macarOOns-totally different!) and managed to eeek out enough decent looking ones to serve up. I will be working on these tricky little buggers in the future, they are so challenging! I had my SIL make ghiradelli brownies and I frosted them with mint cream cheese frosting -they were super gooey so they were pretty messy but tasted amazing. Of COURSE I had to do cake balls, white coating with purple sugar sprinkles. How are those little nuggets of yumminess so amazing?? MM! So yes, it was a lot of work but SO worth it! I loved how it turned out! I can't wait to do another tablescape.
SO MANY people helped with this shower! I can't even fathom trying to pull something off like this all alone! Amy's house was amazing for this event, I mean, AH-mazing and she was so great with little last minutes saves, plus all the gorgeous fruit and dip, Trudy and her beautiful veggies and bread and dip, Jeanne for the punch and water, my mom for coming over for 2 days and helping me pull it all together, and Norma for doing such a good job on the group gifts and paper goods. AND Natalie for entrusting me with her gorgeous serving pieces, which made the whole look even possible.
And now they are married and living happily ever after :D

2 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics.
Everything look too die for! That house is amazing. You always do such a great job with that kind of stuff. You should go into the party planning business... seriously.
Your MIL is too cute.
The lego cake??? Stop it!!! Who does that? You do. Will be for sure copying that one.
Post a Comment