Janel - I know how you feel I am so busy too! Hey I am totally not mad at you, you're funny! I left to go out of town and I am leaving again so anyways I'll call you sometime.
I am a SAHM of 5 great kids ages 12,11,9,7,and 6. Between my church jobs and family I stay very busy. I have a fabulous husband and a big extended family that inspire me every day. At this point I am just trying to make it through each day with a smile on my face and not get too fat.
4 comments:
Janel - I know how you feel I am so busy too! Hey I am totally not mad at you, you're funny! I left to go out of town and I am leaving again so anyways I'll call you sometime.
Can't wait for all the fun posts! Did you get in with Celeste??
So sorry to hear about your cousin. He was so young!
Casey, I know, its so sad. He had a heart condition. Such a fun guys, too.
Jill I just got back from her new place, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new do, totally worth it! She's fun!
Liz, I'm sorry I missed you, have fun on your trips! Call me for next time, OK?
Post a Comment