Saturday, September 05, 2009

Hey kids! post 1 of 2

Since my feet hurt so bad I can't walk, I was finally forced to sit down, and since it is only 7 p.m. I can't go to bed quite yet so I finally get to blog! Between working on my Popcorn business and getting this fun baby shower together along with my regular life I have been going at a breakneck pace lately. It has all been pretty fun though. Heres the rundown:

Popcorn. I was able to get a tiny bit of financing, so I got my LLC this week and my tax ID. Now I have to get about 10 other things in line, but I won't bore you with the details. I am really ready and now able to get this train rolling and start hopefully rolling in some dough. And more hard work of course :D

Kids. Kids are good.They are on a huge halloween costume kick, I' m so tired of it already! We are actually have been getting all the homework done without too much torture (even Cade!) and everyone is still liking school so far. I am doing Art Masterpiece for Coopers class so that should be fun. Cade is still on the DL for football, which totally stinks, especially since his team is really good this season and he has finally earned the position he wanted to play, but now he can't. He dislocated his shoulder and it has kept on hurting even after complete rest for 3 weeks, so we think somethign may be torn. I guess we will be going in for an MRI. yay. Sadie is singing in a trio for the primary program amd again in the stake primary choir for the dedication of our church building in a few weeks (yay new building!!)

Mark. Mark is great. He has been working out like a madman and eating better and is down about 30 lbs. He's looking really good,his work pants are getting too baggy. Brat. He is his usual crazy busy self, working as much as he can and being YM pres. Love em. Our 15 anniversary is this month, how insane is that??

What else have we been up to?? I had fun with my neice Raquel visiting. We went to Scottsdale Mall, Superstition mall, Sprinkles cupcakes, Oreganos, Aloha kitchen, played a lot of Settlers, practiced baking cake pops, made crepes with Nutella, berries and whipped cream, and plus she did stuff with her moms side of the family. We kept her pretty busy. It was fun to spend time together and get to know her better!

My sister is law Denise had her baby 5 weeks early. She was due the 25th of Sept. but had him 2 weeks ago. So there were a couple days of baby crazy stuff. He is super cute and even though he was early he was really healthy and was able to go home in 2 days. BIG shower post with lots of pictures is next post.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

PLEASE post pictures of him, I haven't seen ANY...give Denise my best when you see her...

The Tyler's said...

Thanks for the great update! I can't wait to see how everything turned out.
That really stinks about Cade and his shoulder...poor guy.
I am with your kids...I'm getting soooo excited for Halloween already. I can't wait to be creative with their costumes since we have no money to buy them..haha.