So I have caught the home project bug really bad. I'm on a mission. I have a lot of stuff about 80% done right now and about 6 things I want to get done this week. Then had to take a little time out for this:
SO today I am the mom and maid and then tomorrow back to the projects. I've stolen a big load of inexpensive ideas off the internet which is great, but usually inexpensive translates to timeconsuming. And I've got some BIG projects going too. I will give you a few little hints as to what I have been up to:
And I've had this fun new activity going on:
I've been saving tons of money (seriously, like a few hundred dollars already!)so that has been fun but also a little time consuming to get the hang of it, plus I made this sa-weet organizer. This binder holds the ones I know I will use, but the ones I have on my actual purchase list go in a different thing (like an envelope up till now).
So yes, dramatic changes going on, lots of work but lots of fun.

4 comments:
I can't wait to see what you have been up to. Sounds like you are having a blast.
Don't you love using the coupons and saving all that money. I have been using coupons for almost 10years and the lost leaders about 8 years. I am going to Wendy's little get together tonight to hear what they can help me with. Coco was doing the coupon sense and we were sharing it when she lived here.
Hope you will post pictures when you are done.
Hugs, Bobbi Jo
Good work, janel! You are Martha Stewart! Can't wait got GNO next weekend. Party on!
Befor and after pictures please.
You need to teach me how to use coupons! mayne we can hang out next week!
Post a Comment