He carved the texture into it himself and then we used a another unpeeled piece for the cerebellum and carrots for the brain stem. I thought it was brilliant! Then he used markers to color the different sections and did a color coded key on a separate paper. It looked very cool. His teacher loved it! Everybody used clay, his was the only original one. He got an A+++.
Last night for FHE we took the kids to Golden Corral for dinner. It was really yummy and not that expensive! Kids meals there are like 3.69, which hello, is cheaper than a stinkin happy meal and they get the full run of the buffet! And of course my boys think they've died and gone to heaven LOL It was very cool and I stuck tight to my diet and Mark got some custom made steaks. Fun times!

3 comments:
Cool potato brain! He's so creative. Can I borrow him next time we have to do science projects? It's always hard to come up with an original idea!
I love his brain! How cool. I'll have to remember to call you when I need creative ideas for Ellie.
What a great idea! He so creative like his mom!
Post a Comment