Sunday, January 11, 2009

Because I love you SO much!

I updated my Blogroll finally. I just have so many blogs to follow and I keep missing some peoples updates so I had to do it. So if you are one of those SLACKERS who never update you are going to fall down down the list :( So ya better get it in GEAR. Right, like I can talk. I also added some cousins (Lambs) to the list, hope they don't mind if I blogstalk them too. I'm a little bummed because I like to have my peeps organized and I liked my clever names for the groups, but I can't figure out how to do that and I'm NOT redoing it because it was so time consuming.

We spoke in church today, it went well. Cade did so awesome and wrote his own talk and it was excellent. Mark and I both wish we could have used his ideas. We had a fun family dinner tonight. It was kind of late but we all sat together and talked and it was really fun. Now I gotta get to bed to get serious about TCB'n (Takin Care of Business) this week. Mark is on another training so he is on days for the next couple weeks. We have weekends free now for a little while. Who wants to go out?? :D

6 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Go into your bloglist and click "rename" to the right of each blog you have listed...you can name them anything you want...

The Tyler's said...

That stinks you had to speak again!! And go Cade! I think my Mom wrote my talks up until I got married...that's sad.
Yes, I am freaking excited for A.I!!!

Rogers said...

It sounds like you guys shouldn't give such great talks. Wow, I am impressed with cade writing his own talk! Happy New Year! We are American Idol fans we will be watching tonight!

Maddy said...

I'm jealous that you don't mind speaking. It's been about a year for us and I swear we've spoken every year since we moved in. Glad it's over!

smilingsarahbear said...

Hey beautiful! Happy New Year! I'm so proud of you for starting up your fitness again. I just somewhat finished my Disney Half Marathon in Florida and talk about motivation. I just found out you have a fitness blog and I'm so excited. I plan on kicking my fitness into high gear as soon as I get home to Wisconsin and I look forward to your blog for motivation. You've always been such a motivation to me. Keep it up hot stuff! And wahoo for American Idol!!

Stef said...

My blog won't work on your blogroll because it is private...so you will just have to randomly stop by!


xoxo