Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whats up?

Well not much to tell. There is just not much going on these days that is blog worthy. I've been focusing on exercising and food and stuff which I have been updating on my other blog. I guess I could bore you with my exciting adventures in copier/printer drama.......Damn you Cyan ink!!!!! LOL We have to speak in church tomorrow......AGAIN! We just spoke in August when we moved in the ward, but OK whatever. Its not a big deal I don't mind that much. I would be liking it more if I could print out my TALK!!!! ARG! It's OK I'll just e-mail it my neighbor to print off for me. Stupid ink.

Who's Excited for American Idol??? ME!!!

3 comments:

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

My life is the same way. It seems before Christmas there was always something that would pop in my mind to blog about. Maybe a vacation is needed. he he
Looking for word to hearing you speak in church today. I don't like giving talks. See you there.
Bobbi Jo

jen said...

did you say americal idol?? count me in!! :)

Maddy said...

Love AI!