Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Anyhoo......

All stress aside......


I wish I had something interesting to blog about. Day to day gets really boring. I do have some fun things to look forward to coming up. Mark will have weekends off starting after next week after over 2 years of working graves/weekends. I would be a little more excited if I didn't know that he will surely work every single day off he has anyway, so I may be in the lonely friday/saturday nights club still anyway. Oh well, what can I say. He's a workaholic. His schedule rocks for the holidays anyway! Yay for the new schedule.

Next week is the So You Think You Can Dance concert. YAAAAAAAAY!! I am VERY VERY excited!! Sadie dosen't know I am taking her yet. We got the tickets at the original price at the last minute. THANKS Casey!!

The week after that is the NKOTB concert. I'll be hanging tough till then. :D I'm sure Mark would like to tell me Please, Don't Go Girl, because he thinks is so painfully lame, but guess what, NKOTB have the Right Stuff and I'll be loving them Forever so all the haters can just step off. Step By Step. :D I kind of want to make an awesome poster so that they know we have been waiting 20 years for this concert. Yeah, thats right. Did you know that NKOTB came to my house the night after one of their concerts and sang me the birthday song?? Yep, thats right. There is video of it somewhere. Can we get that put on DVD so we can post it on YouTube? How funny would that be. Marcie, please tell me you still have it!

Well, all of that is actually quite a lot and it looks like October is shaping up to be a fun time.

9 comments:

Marcie and Holly said...

I don't know where that movie is but yes it would be so fun on you tube. I will see if I can find it. Maybe we will see you at So You Think You Can Dance! We are going too.

Elizabeth said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS!!!!! I was in LOVE with NKOTB!!!!!!!!!

The Tyler's said...

I am more jelous of the SYTYCD concert! I really wish I was going. Yell at Katie and Josh and tell them I love them!!
Have fun with Sadie..what a fun thing for you guys to do.

Kristen said...

Haha, it's good to know the old Janel I knew is still around (NKOTB). Too funny!

It's so exciting to hear from you again.

Maddy said...

The concert sounds like so much fun! My hubbie works all the time too, but no OT :( BUMMER! Our break has been awesome so far -- when are you guys on break?

smilingsarahbear said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go to the SYTYCD concert. How fun! And I loved your cleverness with all the NKOTB talk. How fun to go to their concert too. That's amazing that they came to sing to you. I still remember the day of kissing whatever I could find pretending it was Jordan Knights. Oh the good ol' days...

smilingsarahbear said...

PS- that's so cool that you're related to Kayla and Josh. They're in my ward- well until they move at least and I love Kayla. She's so awesome! It really is a small world!

Brenda Janda said...

I agree with Janel. Life is crazy and scary. I am so glad things are going good and you are going to the concert with Sadie. Have fun

Marla said...

Dude, I totally want to go to see NKOTB! They were my first concert when I was 13! Have fun!!!!!