Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So AWESOME!! And pics to prove it!!!!!

Can I just have a 15 year old moment here??

It's a good thing that blogging dosen't require hearing, because I think mine is gone! LOL I just got back from the NKOTB concert and it was so incredible!! And Mark is busy at work and I'm all revved up now so I'll just blog about it all. He's probably actually not busy, he's probably just like "Hey, um, actually I'm busy, I can't hear all about it right now" LOL just kidding.

First, I have to update the SYTYCD concert. LOVED IT! It was so fun to take Sadie to her first "concert" and have a GNO. She loved it too. The only dance I wished they had done was Joshua and Katee's Bollywood, but I realize that that they had tons of the good dances and they couldn't do them all. I also could have seen much more of Will, but at least he did the Pas De Deux with Katee(?) wich was one of the best ever. I lOVED Gev, he was hilarious!It really makes me wanting next season to start NOW! Can't we have 2 seasons a year of SYTYCD??





OK next off, it was just really fun to go have so much fun with the girls tonight, I have no clue how we laugh so much, but we do, it's always a scream. I love it so much. But we went to Pei Wei and then headed out. We even splurged on valet parking, that was my first time ever! Our seats were on the floor but pretty far back, but it ended up being better anyway. I LOVED the concert. I thought they didn't seem old or like washed up wannabe's at ALL. They all looked good and sang really good. I'm not just saying that :D About halfway thru the show there was this little round stage thing that looked like it had a covered piano on it and we were hoping for something to happen with that, and wow it sure did. We noticed that they had uncovered it and security had hand picked some hot chicks to go stand by it, so of course we got ourselves over there all sly. We were RIGHT THERE and they came out to the little stage in the middle and did 3 songs, 2 of my favorites from the new CD and the classic Tonight. We were within aout 3-5 feet away that whole time. I was juuuuust out of hand reach but Marcie grabbed Joes hand, I was so excited for her. Marce and Jaimee got some seriously amazing pictures, I can't wait to post them. It was interesting, we got to witness the sneaky exchange of backstage passes from Donnie to an extremely hot girl in her early 20's and he gave her his water bottle. Dang it, I was really thirsty, too! LOL Definite after show hookup going on there. You always hear about it but to see it in action, yeah, "scummy". Jaimee also thought she was seeing Jordan giving the nod and passing something to a different girl, too. I'm sure he did. Icky, but somehow also hot. :D It would be very hard not to be a man slut living that lifestyle, I'm sure. ANYway, the rest of the concert totally rocked, I loved every bit! I have no hearing left and my throat hurts, that means it was AMAZING!!! Here are some of hte awesome pictures. Can you believe how close we were?? I'm going to do a flikr of all of the ones I took and the girls took so if you are a fan (or a closet fan) you can see everything!! :D


I'd say we were pretty darn close!!!




View from our seats........ on our tiptoes



9 comments:

Maddy said...

WHAT? not one single picture? You can't expect me to read without pictures!!!!

Glad you had fun!

Jaimee said...

It was so fun to be together last night and relive our teenage years! Thanks for the memories! Let's do lunch soon.

Casey said...

Looks like you had a blast!!

Mamacita said...

Looks like fun! SYTYCD sounds amazing too!

smilingsarahbear said...

How fun. I must admit that I'm so jealous. Oh to see Jordan...lol. Love the pictures and how fun to be so close. I'm curious as to what the age range was of the women attending. Were they a lil' bit older or teenage girls? And I loved the Bollywood routine too. If it were my way most of the dances would have been Katee and Joshua but I'm sure they had to incorporate all the dancers. I agree though... 2 seasons of SYTYCD would be highly appreciated. Did you know Laci Schwimmer is a pro dancer on Dancing With The Stars? I'm just glad she openly gives credit and acknowledgement to SYTYCD.

Marcie and Holly said...

NKOTB ROCKS!!!! The concert was so much fun! I am so glad we all went together!

brady lady said...

oh my, i remember those boys when i was a teeny booper in jr high, they still look good don't they?!

caseyann said...

Ya know i wish i was hangin tough with you monday night!!!!!!! so glad you were able to go and that we were able to go to sytycd with our girls!!

Kayla said...

How fun! That's crazy that you were so close! Awesome!