8 months old.....

15 months old(this was one of those Kiddie Kandids nightmares where he was throwing a tantrum at the mall because he wanted to go in the sports store across the way instead....this was the one and only shot we got
Age 5....
And then you blink and then.....
He turns TWELVE!!!!!!
Steak and Broccoli with Mtn Dew on the side...as per requested
Posing with the new Patriots beanie and TapouT shirt
Rocking out on the new (used but awesome) electric guitar and amp while watching his Pats (finally) win!
Giant Cookie and ice cream .......
And in addition, Mark passed down his grandpa's Ruger 10-22 rifle to Cade when they were out shooting this weekend. Could this kid be more spoiled?????? I guess we just love him a LOT and we can't believe he's so grown up!! He gets the priesthood Sunday, it will be an awesome experience. It does make me feel sort of old, but then again, its exciting to be doing something new besides changing diapers and filling sippy cups. I have a feeling this is the start of another crazy section of the rollercoaster ride of having kids!!!
Love ya Cade, You ROCK!!!!




12 comments:
Happy Birthday Cade!!! I remember when you were a cute five month old baby boy! Now you are a handsome young man. Your parents are so proud of you. You are such a good kid!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CADE! He looks so cool! I can't believe he's 12 and going to be passing the sacrament. Wish it were in our ward. :(
Changing diapers and filling sippy cups...yeah we're there...right smack dab in the middle of it. Happy Bday Cade! Minko Sinko still talks about you every stinking day! We miss you guys!
happy birthday Cade! I remember all the pictuers and I am gald that I have a few of my own to look at and feel old too! Wylson loved his ordination day and the thrill of passing the sacrement for the first time with uncle John.
This is a special time for you and your dad, so think about it a little what it means to be following in his wonderful footsteps as a preisthood holder and man. I think the world of you and your family and am thrilled to see you growing up! FYI wyslon is teaching himself to play the guitar! You will have to jam together next time you see each other. wish we could have been there for the big 12, but hopefully you missed us as much as we miss you!
Have a Great day bud!!!!~
Love, aunt Jenn
Hgmmm hghhm...teaching himself huh? I see. Tell Cader boy we wish we could be there.
Happy Birthday Cade!
I love the background I just changed mine again and chose this one.
Have fun on the rollercoaster ride.
Happy B-day Cade! He is such a good kid. I can't believe he is 12 I was his wolf leader when he was 8(for a little while). He cant be 12 yet.
Wow! 12, I remember when you were just 11. And ten too. Happy Birthday.
Cade, he looks so much more grown up, and I saw him just a couple of weeks ago! He is going through a growth spurt for sure...Happy Birthday Cade, I so wish I could be there, I can't wait to see everyone while I am there at New Year's...I miss all of you so much!!!
I can not believe your Cade is twelve! Wow! Congrats, you now have a teenager! :D He is really handsome, Janel. Love the pics thru the years.
I kinda got teary eyed on this post! It makes me sad that we are not right there celebrating with you all. Cade looks so old in those pics! Happy Birthday to him! I can't believe he will be passing the sacrament.
Post a Comment