No football this weekend, which makes my day so lovely. All I have to do today is go to a b-day party in Casa Grande but Mark is going to go which I am so happy about. I probably would'nt go if he wasn't going anyway. It has been a pretty nice week in all. Quite boring, but I like that much better than stressful. The next week will revolve around getting things ready for my mom and grandma to visit from MN/MT and getting ready to take the kids on a mini-trip with my other mom the day they leave. Its a seret, but Cade and Sadie know(everyone else would drive me completely crazy till the day we leave) but my mom, 2 sisters, my kids, neice Ava and my Aunt and her 2 grandkids are going to Sea World in 2 weeks. It is gonna be a blast!! It will be the perfect thing to do during Spring Break. My kids have never been to the beach so it will be fun to take them.
Weekly TV wrapup.....Lost was CRAZY!!!! I loved it. I need to go check out the forum and get some answers (or new questions, you know). The one I usually go to is thetailsection.com and there is always interesting conversations going on about the show. AI was good, I thought Amanda Overmeyer ws horrible, I thought for sure she was gone. I could not believe Alaina W. reacted so bad to getting voted off! I guess Simon was right back at her first audidtion that she isn't as good as she thinks she is. Shoot. :D There are really only 6 or 7 people on the show that are really awesome, so much for this year being the best ever. After last week I really only like: David Archuletta, David Hernandes, Chikeze, Sayesha, Ramiele, Carly, And Brooke. I think Aisa'h can reedeem herself.
Side note: Mark came home before I finished my last paragraph so I was in the other room talking to him and Cooper came in the office to play on the computer and read my blog about Sea World. So now he knows too. Dang! Its OK, he won' t tell but thats just not cool. Sometimes I'm still adjusting to how grown up and capable they are!! I gotta get with it!!! LOL
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

6 comments:
I'm so with you on Lost and AI.. it's amazing how much I agree with you. I love your new layout- so cute! I need to call you and get some prices on highlights. I need them badly and I have big stuff coming up that I need to look good in. How fun for Sea World. I love that place!
I was confused on my blog about being ratted out...but...it all makes sense now! That stinks! Good luck on keeping it on the down low for the rest of the time! :) That will be such a fun trip with all the family!
That's a bummer Cooper found out about the big trip. I hope he keeps it a secret for the little boys. You all are going to have so much fun! I wish we could go.
What day are you going to Sea World? Maybe the girls and I can meet you, we haven't been in years (since Cassidy was a baby).
Did you know that Brooke and David on American Idol are LDS? I think it is fun. And I don't think that very many of the contestants are very good...I have been watching it with my Mom. :) I like it that she is getting into it like I am.
I love David Archuletta! I cried after his last performance. I don't download the songs from the show ever, but that is one that I will! Still, I don't know who my favorite is yet...
Post a Comment