Saturday, March 08, 2008

Ostrich Festival

Well if you are heading out to the Ostrich Festval hoping to see an ostrich, well, I'm not sure what to tell ya. LOL I'm sure they have them there somewhere, just not where we were. Once the kids saw the carnival rides, they didn't care what the heck festival it was anyway. We had a good time. I was by myself with the kids, but it was fine, they were really good. Cade and I rode the Kamikaze, the one that criss crosses itself upside down in a full circle. It was crazy!!! The little kids rode a couple things, Cooper and Wyatt went on the Gravitron (PUKE!!) the one that is the round room that spins you and sucks you to the wall. Yuck, no thanks. And Cooper and Sadie went on one that goes upside down, it was the Inverter or something. The other favorite was the big dragon boat thing. They are all so brave, they love the scary rides. They are gonna be FUN to take when they are all big enough to go on the big stuff.




After the "circus"


Can You spot Cade and Sadie??? Too cute!!


Describing the feeling inside the Gravitron


Ready to ride the roller coaster!! Wooo hoooo!!


Really fun times!!!

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How FUN!!!

Chelsea said...

BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE kids you have!! Scary movies?! Scary rides?! I miss the young and fearless days. I am a scardy cat now! I love all the pics! And the no ostrich thing cracked me up. I have always felt that way about the whole experience!

KatieFeldmom said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL pics. Your kiddos are just gorgeous. So glad you all had a good time. Those are the days that they will remember for a lifetime. What an awesome Mom you are!

Mindy said...

Hey we went to the ostrich festival this weekend too! How crazy fun is that. I'm sure we weren't there at the same time we went later on saturday and I'm guessing from your pics that you were there much earlier. I forget just how fun things like that are. I'm sure the kids enjoyed it!

Maddy said...

That looks like so much fun. Saturday Susan and I were hanging out while Royce parked cars on their land across the street, so when we grabbed dinner we had to drive by so Royce could have something to eat. When Nate saw the rides all lit up, he freaked out. "I WANT TO GO THERE>" So I guess we'll have to go next year.

Marcie and Holly said...

Those pics are so cute. It looks like it was tons of fun. We must admit that the kamikaze is our FAVORITE!!!! WE LOVE that one!

Pamela said...

looks like a Fab time!! ..I am only mostly jealous of you all in T-shirts!! I had mittens on the other day! ~lol~

EmilyLemily said...

Fun! Your kids are braver than I am...I hate those kind of rides. They make me sick really easily. I like going to theme parks, but I don't get to go to those too often. And I love the picture of Cade and Saydie on the dragon ride! :)