Wyatt
And now they are spending their birthday money on their own, quoting lines from movies, and cracking me up with their jokes. They are the sweetest little guys, with that boy streak that makes it interesting. I just love these two to death, and I'm so glad they are the best of friends.
The TMNT boys
And everyone knows that I have been living in a Spider man obsessed world for the last, oh, about 10 years now, so I can't birthday post my guys without a theme song or 2........oh yeah.Happy Birthday guys, I love you to pieces!!!!


8 comments:
AWWW! Their baby pics are so cute. Happy Birthday guys!
You can take our 2 month old in September as often as you'd like! Just let us know!!
Happy Belated Birthday boys!!! LOVE the pics! I miss when my babies were babies too, SOMETIMES. :)
Aww! They are just 2 cute boys! It is amazing how fast they grow up! And they are finally getting the courage to talk to me! ...they used to be too shy.
And I loved that I had my sound on to hear the spiderman theme song!
Oh my goodness, what sweet pictures! I love it! Happy Birthday!!!
Holy moly they are growing up too fast! They are super cute! Happy Bday to them!!! :)
ps,I knew I could count on you to have a themed song!! LOVE it!
Happy Birthday to Dayton and Wyatt!!!
That was so fun to see them as babies. What would our street be without those two??
Post a Comment