Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday

Yup, thats it. Thursday. Trying to get back into the swing of life now that school is back in. I'ts always harder than I think it is going to be. I hate spending 20-30 minutes getting the kids out of bed. It is the worst. It means that I just have to get up that much earlier to get the process started. And I can only put them to bed a certain degree of early. I love that my kids are great sleepers, and will sleep in late on days we dont have to be places, but it sucks during school. And can you imgine 5 sleepy teenagers... Yikes! Not looking forward to those days. I can put a screeching alarm clock right on their pillows and they wil not even stir. Scary. Tonight I am shooting for a 7:45 in bed time with an 8 o'clock lights out. Luckily homework hasn't been too brutal this week, mainly Wyatt's has been the challenge, and everyones report cards came back great and with improvements. YAY!

Today I am spending at home ALLLLLL day (except the preschool run) and cleaning my house! It is terrible! It is so hard for me to accomplish housework when Mark is home on his days off. I just want to hang with him and take off from my chores too, so by wed night/thursday I'm wondering what happened to my house. Gotta go get my bedroom done and all stylin before Mark gets home this morning to sleep. Adios!!

3 comments:

KatieFeldmom said...

:o)

Stef said...

Lets see...trying to get teenagers (11, 13, 16, 17) out of bed... I know all about that and its not pretty! I once had to take pots and pans into my step-son's room and bang them together to get him to wake up....oh yeah, and there was that one time I dribbled water on his head.....

I know what you mean about getting nothing done when hubby is home...been there too!

=)

Maddy said...

Don't you hate how you could write "I'm going to clean my house" every day and it would still be true?

Good luck getting the kids out of bed! I just have Ellie and I'm sick of the whining.