I love my job!! I do hair for people at home and almost all the time I love it. My friends and family come to my house and we get to chit chat and laugh while I make them look pretty and then they give me money. Perfect!!! LOL Back in 2000 about the time Cooper was born, I was getting reallly really busy, a little too busy, but then I moved to UT. Now since coming back I've gotten a few clients back and networked a few new ones and it is just about right. There were times in past years when we pretty much lived on what I made. Now my income is for extra stuff and whatever I might be needing at the moment, or just to put aside for later. It always coming in handy though. I am so blessed to have the skill that I can do at home for hardly any overhead and be with my kids. And it makes me feel good that I can charge so much less than a salon so that people who otherwise wouldn't be able to have cute hair can come to me and we both benefit. It works out well.
4 comments:
It really is the best job for a stay at home mom. I get sad when I hear poeple talk about all the money they are making doing hair. Some day I'll get back into it.
It's a blessing for me too! Thanks for doing my fams hair.
Hey Girl...I miss you! Sounds like you are doing well :) HUgs to you...Dee
So.... are you looking for anymore clients? Scott really needs someone good. Every month he tries some new place is effort to get a better haircut than before. Usually with no luck. We watched our wedding video the other day and he commented that she should start getting highlights again :) No pressure- just wonderin!
Post a Comment