SPRING BREAK!!!! I am about 14 hours into the first day and I'm ready to jump off the nearest bridge!!!! AHHHH! I hate it!!! My friend sent hers to an afternoon day camp for the week, and I'm SO jealous. I wanted to but it was too expensive because of the little boys birthday party tomorrow ($$$$$) and desparately needing my carpets cleaned($$$) and Cade starting football ($$$$$$$$) this month. I have lots of ideas to do with them but I need a little something from them first. If it was just a little warmer we could go swimming, but the water is still way cold. I think I need to just dig in and clean tonight (after they finish picking up) and then we just have to get out the house every day. Or I might kill somebody.
I actually got all of hte stuff I had to do on Thrusday done except the laundry, I did that friday and Friday was just as busy as thursday, and Saturday was a total circus. I was so overloaded I was in bed by 9 friday and saturday nights. My house is a total wreck. I can't get a handle on it with all of these kids here, its such a joke. I did get a "new" washer/dryer but its still leaking a little water so I have to check that out. A guy from church in our neighborhood installs new sets and always has hte ones that he takes away just sitting in his holding place waiting for the "hispanic population" to come take them away every few months or so. Most of them are not broken, just changed out for newer models. I got really nice pretty new Maytag set, WAY nicer than my old set. Hopefully it will keep working. It was so nice of him to do that for me!
This week I have lots of hair, babysitting, the boys party, a girls night out, 3 football practices, and who knows what else coming my way. I'm just going to have to take a break from working out for now, I just can't do it all. There is nothing I can cut out to make room for myself right now, there just isn't. Hopefully by the end of the month things will slow down a little, and I can find a groove. Definetly by the time the kids go back to school in July, things will be a little toned down. I'll have 4 kids gone all day, it will make things a lot better, at least in the daytime. Its really no wonder most moms of many kids are so overweight....its downright nearly impossible to get time every day. I am going to really make the effort to maintain, and try to eat during the day, I'm also considering running around the park that Cade has football practice at 4 times per week and get in some Cardio. I guess it'd be better than sitting there like a lump. I just hate the thought of the other parents and coaches there seeing me run, I'm sure I look like a total idiot, espeially now that I'm so out of shape. And white.
Ok well now I'm gonna get up and try to get dinner made. Cade is at practice with Mark, the boys are at the park doing who knows what but I don't care because they aren't buggung me...and Sadie has a friend over (which I would have said no but I'm doing the mom a personal favor) so its just a little quiet right now. I wanna go lay in my bed and watch TV..but that a'int happening. Its sad when making dinner has to be my Calgon moment!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

2 comments:
Janel, I'm tired just reading! LOL about who cares what the boys are doing, as long as they're not bugging me. Sometimes I just pretend not to hear crashes and things so I can have some peace. he ehee!
Hang in there!
If you don't run around practice, walk! I walked around teh park the other day while they were playing. -Mary
girl, don't worry about what those lumps are thinking while you're running!! you put on a hot mama tank and GO FOR IT!! you'll just make every person there wish they'd have thought of it first!
spring break starts next week here...but I only have one and I look forward to having time, just me and em.
you're still one of my heroes!! :)
Post a Comment