I could not get back to sleep this morning, layed there from 2 am till 3:15 then just gave up. No chance of a nap later today either, dang it. I'm hanging out now in the office waiting for Marks alarm to go off so I can go get changed and do a workout. SOMEone should get some sleep around here. So far no luck on the treadmill. My neighbor across the street who is a good friend of mine has one, I just don't want to ask, I feel stupid. I already am borrowing their select tech dummbells (woo hoooo!!!) and I don't want to be the annoying neighbor who is always needing something (which I already pretty much am LOL)so I'll see if anything else turns up. I know my dad used to have a pretty good treadmill, who know if he still has it or if it even works. My best guess would be tht he has it and it needs a tune up. Its definetly worth looking into though. I'm shamed to admit this will be my first really good full official workout of this challenge. I refuse to restart though. Im mid-week 2. I can still gain some serious momentum. I need a to do list for today, and some things in my mind are not adding up for today, gotta make some calls.
4:30-5:30 workout
5:30-6:30 shower, pick up house, get kids up, eat
7 Cade to school
7:30 other kids to school
7:30 to 9 gather laundry for laundromat, feed boys, clean out car
9 go get grandma and give her a perm
11 pick up kids form schoool (early release, dammit)
11:30 feed kids, get homework done, control chaos, make Sadie clean her room, make boys pick up backyard, pump bike tires with fix-a-flat
1:30-3 take older kids back to school for student-led conferences(note-get babysitter)
3-4:30 Laundromat( fill out Wyatt/Daytons b-day party invites while there)
4:30 -6:30 pick up house, get dinner made, send kids to give out invites to the neighborhood friends...take the rest to the church meeting
7 pm------major conflict: must not miss womens church meeting, or hair client (color and cut plus cut her 2 girls...oops-need to make a couple calls and try to reschedule the hair-although the cash would be nice too..hmmm))
9:30 to 11(ha ha ha) watch DVR'd shows as long as my eyelids will stay open.
This sounds really crazy but I bet its no different than most of your schedules. And guess what..Friday I have NO plans!! HA! yeah, that'll last till noon today then it will be the same tomorrow, just different stuff. Hopefully hair clients.
So now we see WHY I must get in the moning workout mode. I hear Marks alarm..time to get started!! Woo hooo here we go!
Minecraft Realms Free Codes
5 years ago

7 comments:
Janel, Janel, you are up far too early, girl. I think the eyelids will be dropping at 9pm, the instant you slow down!
I hope your friday is full of nothing but a few clients...you need a break superwoman!! so wish you were going on the cruise...you SURE mark can't go??? one more week to sign up! :)
My goodness girl! I'm tired just reading that. You are amazing. You will probably get all of that done and then some. I can honestly say that I don't think I've ever had a day that busy.
Good grief girly why are you not SLEEEEEPING?? that's no good!
hope that something works out with the tready! I'll cross my fingers!
What the.......How the........I can't even imagine how you get all of that done. You ARE Superwoman. "All bow down to Superwoman." I'm keeping my fingers crossed on the treadmill situation. Hope you're getting some much needed rest tonight.
Sheesh! What a day, Superwoman!!!!
Hey girlie...WOW..as usual, you are just a busy bee!! Hey..way to go on getting into your workouts! AWESOME!! Dede
Post a Comment