Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Update December 6

I figured it has been a while since my last post, time to update!

Things are going pretty good. I am in a buffmother challenge till Dec. 23, and its going pretty well so far. My first week back I rocked it and lost 8 pounds (can you say Thanksgiving bloat??) This week has not been as good but I'm certainly not off the wagon. I have missed th gym monday and wednsday though. Our car is needing to be replaced and I have been really busy getting financing, decorating for Christmas, and just general life in december with 5 kids. Anyway, things are going along.
Insanely busy as usual. Just when I think I have a minute to sit back and rel.....OOPS something comes up! LOL

Well, I miss all of my blends, seems like everyone has moved on to other blogs and I don't know where to find anyone, So anyone who stops by make sure and say hi!

14 comments:

Udenia said...

hi! I always stop in and read your blog, saw that you got the christmas gifts out of the way and you took HUBBY with you, I was done in October! Ha Ha! But I always read your blog! So I am still here! Always Faithfull in Blogging! Udenia!

Lori said...

I always read too. Good job on the weight loss. I haven't had a loss like that in a long time. How is the hubby, almost done with the academy?

Lori

Anonymous said...

I'm still here too! Glad things are going well, albeit busy for you.

Shelli said...

Hey Janel, just happened to stop by and you updated!! Yeah!! Glad to hear things are going along as usual for you...BUSY BEE. Good job on the weight loss. Shelli

Amy said...

Hi. nice to hear things are going well for you. Keep up all of your hard work.

Donna said...

Yep, stopping by to say hi!!!

Stef said...

Hi Janel~~~

Life sounds busy as usual! Keep up the good work with the BuffMother Challenge!

=)

chantal2bfit said...

Yay, an update! Just stopping by to say hi. Great news on the Buffmother Challenge!

Jen said...

Hi, Janel - I'm still reading!

Udenia said...

Janel, Please send me your mailing address, I need to send your Christmas Card to you and I need to get it out soon or you won't get it in time ok! Love ya, Udenia

Suz said...

I'm still here too.

K. Marie said...

Hi! :-) I haven't the energy nor brainpower left at this point for blogging, so I've been incommunicado. But I'm still around and look forward to being back in touch in the future. :-)

Karenna

KC said...

Hi..I have been out of the loop for a while, too, and I also seem to be following Karenna around. Sorry Karenna.

Anyway, I saw your message so thought I'd say "Hi"!

KatieFeldmom said...

Just dropping by to say hi! If I don't "talk" to you before, have a wonderful Christmas!!!!!!!!!!